Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invite Khagdar 80 Mage to Guild

+2
Khrysaliz
Khagdar
6 posters

Go down

Invite Khagdar 80 Mage to Guild Empty Invite Khagdar 80 Mage to Guild

Post  Khagdar Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:48 am

Hi my name is Anthony I have a Lvl 80 mage hit capped with 1930 Spell power and ready to rape some raids. Im tired of trying to PUG groups for raids and than people sucking. Plz invite me too your guild. clown clown clown clown pig pig pig

Khagdar

Back to top Go down

Invite Khagdar 80 Mage to Guild Empty Re: Invite Khagdar 80 Mage to Guild

Post  Khrysaliz Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:34 am

plz do an app
do u not read the general chat?
kmon man...be smart
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  Catodon Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:38 pm

The guild will be happy to review you application once it is completed in standard format posted on the general forum.

Thank You
Catodon
Catodon

Back to top Go down

Post  MiniRiot Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Khagdar wrote:Hi my name is Anthony I have a Lvl 80 mage hit capped with 1930 Spell power and ready to rape some raids. Im tired of trying to PUG groups for raids and than people sucking. Plz invite me too your guild. clown clown clown clown pig pig pig
If you cannot carry out simple, rather standard, guild application instructions and procedures, then it is painfully obvious that we will not be able to rely on you to carry out simple raid instructions as well. Thank you for your interest in havoc, but maybe a simpler, more casual guild is more your speed. Furthermore, too is a synonym for also. So it should be "Plz invite me TO your guild." If you require further clairification on the nuances of grammer as applyed to the English language, you should contact your local board of education.
MiniRiot
MiniRiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:09 pm

denied. Feel free to re post an application once you have read the guidelines.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:44 pm

You sir are missing enchants have pvp items with pvp chants (maybe looked you up at a bad time) but i doubt it. Green gems do not fly a blue trink and green trink why do you not have at least a badge one... your profs show the same lack of dedication to your toon which is well honestly horrible. Then on top of that you don't even know how to app correctly in the first place.

Don't bother to reapp we don't need another mage to carry around and train to not suck i think we have seen plenty of what you have to offer. Sorry to be an asshole but i think you had it coming. Gl
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down