Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

73 mage soon to be 80

4 posters

Go down

73 mage soon to be 80 Empty 73 mage soon to be 80

Post  ymmitsedohr1 Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:42 pm

Name of your character, class, and level?
Ymmits, Gnome Mage, 73 working to 80

List your talent specialization.
I am arc atm just trying it out but if i need to change spec for raiding then that can be done.

What's your real life age?

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
I have gotten to Supremes in BT and cleared SSC, The Eye, gotten to last boss in hyjal. No pre bc xp though=(. and i also have a 70 pally on garithos, Pallywacker. I have played total 102 days on both accounts combined.

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
Um hopefully Thejewers, i went to high school with him.

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
I came from a dif server cuz i knew a couple of poeple on gorfiend. Before gorfiend i was on korgath and never rlly found a guild there. Before korgath i was on garithos in a guild called reckoning and was with them for 4-5 months doing tbc raids and one night i kinda pissed off a couple GM and they all had a little meating and decided to get rid of me and so i tried to get into the only other decent guild on the server and they didnt need mages so i left garithos for korgath.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
Right now i play most all the time and there isnt any days i would not be able to raid....that could change in the future though.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
I know a couple of poeple in Havoc and you guys seem like you got your shit together. Laughing

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Ymmits

ymmitsedohr1

Back to top Go down

73 mage soon to be 80 Empty ok ok ok

Post  ymmitsedohr1 Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:22 pm

sorry to bother in game lokie i was retarded and didnt read the thing that said READ FIRST!!!!! but know i have and learned my lesson Crying or Very sad

ymmitsedohr1

Back to top Go down

73 mage soon to be 80 Empty Re: 73 mage soon to be 80

Post  Lokie Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:37 am

ymmitsedohr1 wrote:Before korgath i was on garithos in a guild called reckoning and was with them for 4-5 months doing tbc raids and one night i kinda pissed off a couple GM and they all had a little meating and decided to get rid of me

First off, thorough app, thank you.

Second off, hopefully you don't get the wrong impression. I am a stickler for rules, and I really appreciate when people read the forums regularly, so you hit on two of my pet peeves in one fell swoop. You corrected yourself however, so thank you.

Now, you seem to fit our times well enough and we do need mages, however the quoted phrase needs a bit of explaining. What exactly happened?

Also, your reps are neutral with Ashtongue and Scale of the sands. Which class is your furthest raid experience from?
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

73 mage soon to be 80 Empty yea

Post  ymmitsedohr1 Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:23 am

well i dont rlly rember y i was kicked out of the guild. it was a long time ago so its kinda hard to rember but we were doing astromancer one night and i kinda tried to blink away with the debuff and it wiped us. but i did it again later by trying to ice block out lol. so yea that kinda pissed them off then the following week i did something i cant rember i think i said something to one of the gm and they said 3 out of 5 of the gm's said i had to go. and i did bt and hyjul on my pally but it was after the 30% nerf and it was a pug so it wasnt rlly that hard lol.

ymmitsedohr1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:26 pm

Those mistakes are very easy to avoid when you know the fight. We will be pushing content during this expansion hopefully to the point of competing for server-firsts, so EVERYONE needs to know fights inside and out. When we start a new boss, know everything you can about it so those mistakes aren't made.

Also, I don't know what was said to the officer in your old guild, but note that we expect everyone to respect everyone else, members and officers alike. If anyone starts drama, he/she will be dealt with.

All that said, you are leveling quickly enough to basically be in the "pack" for our guild, and old gear really wont be an issue at 80. I'm willing to /sign but I want to wait until some of the other officers comment, particularly Holly in case she has any mage-specific comments.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

73 mage soon to be 80 Empty ...

Post  ymmitsedohr1 Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:37 pm

cool cool

ymmitsedohr1

Back to top Go down

Post  ymmitsedohr1 Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:40 pm

o yea i knew the fight rlly well it was like my 10th time doing it i just didnt notice the debuff lol cuz i had rl shit i was trying to do at the same time lol and i had like one sec left so i didnt think about it and then the guild said i did it on purpose. I mean sometimes people make mistakes and im sure you have seen someone mess up and causs a raid to wipe. but anyways hope to hear back from you.

ymmitsedohr1

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:01 pm

I was also concerned about the ''pissing the gm off'' thing when I read your application last night. Since that has been clarified I will not add anything to that.

Right now you maybe arent at yout best spec for dps in raids, though arcane isnt necessarely bad. I have seen people pulling great dps as arcane as well on boss fight if gemmed and enchanted properly. The important is to come to the raid as pve spec. Make sure that what ever spec you are, you do research and get to know how to spec correctly, rotations, etc. to make your dps the best.

Gear isnt an issue with the expansion but anyway your gems are fine (using +hit when possible) and you have all your stuff enchanted. A few peices of pvp gear but I am guessing that is not what you are using for raids.

/sign
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:06 pm

While in a raid paying attention to what you are doing > all.

Solarian alarm?

There are many things that can piss an officer off or anyone in general I'm not gonna list them cause we don't have enough space but basically use your head most things are plain common sense.

We def need mages but we need them to be on top of their game. I'm willing to sign cause you had the misfortune of actually knowing jewers whom is one of our best raiders and dedicated guild members. Don't let him down.

Also if you go MIA we will prolly assume you are on your pally helping someone other then HAVOC or just blowing us off lets not let this happen. If you arnt gonna be on for a week for vaca or something its not hard to let and officer know ( in game mail or forums pref cause we do forget things at times ).

/sign

Oh one last thing sheeps > dps meters. Remember that cause it WILL get broken.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:28 pm

sounds like you can come on as trial. During trial period, make sure you are contributing. Since we arn't raiding, we cant have attendance requirements, but your goal is to make us want you promoted to member.

Make sure you get full forum access (instructions listed in General Chat) and check them regularly.
Whisper an officer in game for invite.
Welcome.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  ymmitsedohr1 Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:12 am

na some raids i did use a little pvp gear like maybe one or two peices dependiing on if i was going to take any dmg cuz in my pve gear i didnt have much health like 7-8k and some fights you needed a little more then that lol. But none of that rlly matters now since lvl 80 and all. I have never done the old naxx but i was talking to poeple from drama on korgath and they dwned like the first 5 bosses already in one night.

ymmitsedohr1

Back to top Go down

Post  ymmitsedohr1 Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:13 am

in the lvl 80 naxx that is.

ymmitsedohr1

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:59 pm

ymmitsedohr1 wrote:na some raids i did use a little pvp gear like maybe one or two peices dependiing on if i was going to take any dmg cuz in my pve gear i didnt have much health like 7-8k and some fights you needed a little more then that lol. But none of that rlly matters now since lvl 80 and all. I have never done the old naxx but i was talking to poeple from drama on korgath and they dwned like the first 5 bosses already in one night.

Thats cool, at some point, pvp gear is an easy way to get upgrades, other than crafted gear.
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down