Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginjerk 80 - Mage

5 posters

Go down

Ginjerk 80 - Mage Empty Ginjerk 80 - Mage

Post  Ginjerk Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:42 pm

What's your real life age?

Talk about your REAL raid experience and list your total days played.
Everything, but Malygos and more then 1 drake. (Most Ive raided on my paladin)
7 days

List any friends or people that will sign your application currently in Havoc.
Glorac and Probert

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
None on my mage

What's your normal playing schedule? Our 25 man raid nights are WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and SUNDAY, 7:15 to 11pm, are you able to make these? Yes, but not always until 11pm do to grades I have to bump up in school.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
I enjoy raiding and am looking to progess on my mage. Also I heard that Havoc was a nice/good guild.

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Ginjerk

Last edited by Ginjerk on Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ginjerk

Back to top Go down

Ginjerk 80 - Mage Empty Re: Ginjerk 80 - Mage

Post  Lokie Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Your gear is way below our current content level, and we really are not looking to spend time gearing someone, but would rather have a raider that can jump in and compete right away.

Beyond that, you stated that you are unable to raid till 11:00 sometimes because of grades. You gotta get the school stuff done unfortunately, but not being able to raid till 11:00 consistently means you could not be in our core of raiders.

My vote on this would be to deny until you are able to raid till 11:00 consistently (90+% of the time) and have worked on the gear a bit more. Since you know glorac and probert, feel free to ask them to check with us if you need help filling a heroic or something.

This is just one vote too, so the app will stay open until the other officers have commented.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorac Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Ginjerk is Aedari's newest 80. Aedari is a 80 Pally in the guild as a social under me. I can't honestly say that he would be an amazing raider to have with us (on his mage), because I know that it is near impossible for him to stay for full duration on our raid nights. However, his skill as a player is up to par with our standards, and with gear he could easily keep up with our dps. I would be glad to help gear him with heroics etc (once I get a new computer, /sigh), but until then I'll keep bugging him to gear up. Also, I'm sure there is some way we can work out the timing conflicts, if not now then in the near future.
My official vote is a /wait until these issues are resolved.

Glorac

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Glorac is a good reference to me and I beleive you have the skills to be a good raider.

The problem comes with the fact that you cannot raid untill 11pm, because we dont necessarely have the pplayer to replace you when you have to go. That would mean that you never have priority over a player that can stay the whole time.
I have seen movan get completly geared up in less than 2 weeks, by doing heroics all day long and naxx 10 man.. But that requires a lot of involment from you.

I think for now, you could get in as social and work on your gear on your free time. But if you cant do untill 11pm, thats pretty much pointless cause our raids never ends before that.
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Seeing as your pally is already a social in the guild we will allow you to add your mage as well but until your availability changes you will be social and not have a raid spot. If this is ok by you whisper an officer for invite.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum