Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Deathknight; Your Guild

4 posters

Go down

My Deathknight; Your Guild Empty My Deathknight; Your Guild

Post  Blod Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:58 am

Name of your character, class, and level?
Blod, Deathknight, level 80

List your talent specialization.
17/0/54

What's your real life age?

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
Well, my initial experience I had earned was with "Paintrain". This was several years back during the "good ol' days" with 40 man raid dungeons. At that time I had participated in MC/BWL/AQ40... Did some naxx trash but guild dissolved shortly after. Ever since I've been sort of floating abroad and dungeons like Karazhan were pugged with ease, so I had no special need to join a big guild. However since the realease of the new expansion I've been eagerly waiting for the opportunity to equip some t7. My days played on my DK is 12days at the moment, I had been hopping back and forth from my other 70s to get several professions up. My main (which isn't played atm) is Helios level 70 mage, some may remember some may not.

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
Currently I've been active since release of WOTLK and people change pretty rapidly so offhand I wouldn't be able to name anyone, unless they whispered me "knowing my mage perhaps".

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
Since Paintrain, I've honestly been in no other raiding guilds. I've bounced around a few trying to find a guild that was running karazhan, but mainly it was pugs that got me through.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
Currently I have no predetermined schedule hindering me (subject to change, and I will let you know).

Why do you want to join Havoc?
Well, I have known about havoc for many years now. Havoc has been among top guilds on the server as far as content *progression* ( and yes I <3 that word =D). From my standpoint Havoc has been a excellent guild for raiding/pvp, but mainly for me the stability. Nothing worse that being in a guild that is on top of everything and in one quarrel become dust ( if you know my meaning).

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Blod
Blod
Blod

Back to top Go down

My Deathknight; Your Guild Empty Re: My Deathknight; Your Guild

Post  Khrysaliz Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

I was talking to this person ingame tonight, and he seems like a pretty good guy. I helped him out with his spec to match the one that I am using. He will have to know that we have 2 consistant DK's (1 a tank, and 1 a DPS) and another one that is seeming better and better each day (Gouran). Are you ok with that Blod?
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  Blod Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:12 am

Sure am, I realize Dk's are increasingly more and more common. I don't mind passing loot to anyone of you guys, because I know within time it'll be directed back at me. I just hope that the stability of the guild remains is all I require.
Blod
Blod

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrysaliz Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Well, I meant that you may have to sit on some raids, due to factors of class requirements. (Like x amount of tanks, x amount of heals, X amount of melee DPS, and so forth.)
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Exact. You certainly know that there is other people that have priority over you in the raids atm. Though if you are available for the raids at anytime, show a good attitude about having to sit out at some occasions, it shouldnt be a big issue, as we are lacking a few dps atm.

Gems in your chest, gear isnt ready for 25 Id say but if you run some heroics and come to naxx this should be resolve quikly.

/sign but we could probably use your mage much more!
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Blod Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:35 pm

yeah sry bout chest...I had just gotten it today...it's fixed now. I do not have any problems sitting out raids, due to the fact I'm not raiding at all atm, so it's pretty close to the same thing for me. Just lemme know when to sign up I'll get off that bench =) In the meantime I'll be continuing my quest for gear. And to all those involved gluck getting what you want, there is no better feeling!
Blod
Blod

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:56 am

Awsome. I dont think youll be sitting on the bench too long with that attitude ; ) Ill be waiting for the other officer to comment your application before we get you in.
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:06 am

No sense leaving you out in the cold. Pst an officer in game for invite.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum