Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audioslave - 80 Mage

+3
Holly
Reachu
Audioslave
7 posters

Go down

Audioslave - 80 Mage Empty Audioslave - 80 Mage

Post  Audioslave Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:18 am

Name of your character, class, and level?

Audioslave, 80 Gnome Mage

List your talent specialization.

Currently I'm PVP Frost Spec, however for raiding I go full 0/53/18 Frostifre spec, which is pretty much the optimal raiding spec for mages currently.

What's your real life age?

19, full time student at UMASS

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.

Classic WoW- All blue instances, AQ20, ZG, MC, BWL, AQ40, and everything but Sapph/Kel'Thuzad in Naxx
BC - All blue instances, all heroics, Karazhan, ZA, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, BT, and Kalecgos in Sunwell.
WotLK - All blue instances, all heroics, 10/25 man Naxx, 10/25 man OS, 10/25 Archavon, 10 man Malygos (attempts)

I've had experience leading basically all the WotLK fights as guild leader of my previous guild, so I know all the current fights extremely well, and the role of my class. My current played time on this mage (my third mage of my entire WoW career) has 58 days played total, and currently 9 days played at 80. My played time was around the same on each one of my previous mages as well, so I'd guestimate anywhere from 180-200 days played total since I've started playing WoW, solely on the mage class.

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.

Hopefully I'll have some people that remember me back from the XSE days during BC, namely Holly, Getowned, Lokie, Garg, Bod, Hans, Sweetcups, Thejewers, Grim, etc.

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.

Classic WoW- Annihilation (Guild disbanded), eXceSsivE (Guild transfered off Gorefiend)
BC - The Iron Ring (Guild went casual, and fell apart), Incursion II (Lack of progression), eXceSsivE (Left due to RL problems)
WotLK - Liberate/None Shall Pass/Shogun (My own guild with RL friends, left to focus more on progression and seeing more 25 man content)

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?

Every day, whenever I'm needed. I've had basically 100% raid attendance in all my guilds, so unless something serious happens then I'll be to every raid I'm needed. I'm a college student, and most of my classes are during the day, however if for some reason something comes up that I'll have to be late/leave late I'll make sure to let you guys know via the forums ASAP.

Why do you want to join Havoc?

When WotLK came out, I had a grand plan in my mind of creating a guild with my RL friends and focusing on 10 man progression. However, once raiders (make that competent raiders) came hard to come by, half the guild started to get cold feet in their dedication to sticking it through.

The stress of trying to hold together the melting glue of the guild got to me and my co-GM Galdrin, and we decided that since we're paying 15 dollars a month to play this game, we wish to play it to our standards. I'm applying to HAVOC because I'm friends with the majority of the guild and know that you guys are extremely competent and dedicated people that love to push for new content.

I know that my insatiable hunger for downing new pixels and learning my class to the best of my abilities will be quenched in HAVOC, and I'll have memories that will last long after the servers of WoW shut down. I'd love to reconnect with my old buddies and make new ones, and embrace this new expansion to the fullest I can. I hope you consider my application, and if you have any questions feel free to contact me in game whenver I'm on, about anything.

As a side note, you might remember that in XSE my account got hacked, and more recently my account got hacked yet again. This was because of a bug on the Blizzard website that if someone knew the email address associated to the account, then you could take control of the account without needing to click any confirmation emails, etc. Since I realized this, I transfered my mage to a brand new safe account, completely loaded with the Blizzard Authenticator and a brand new email address, along with extremely good anti-virus and Spyware/keylogger detection, so this problem will not reoccur. Hopefully that settles any worries you may have about the stability of my account.

Link your armory profile.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Audioslave

Audioslave

Back to top Go down

Audioslave - 80 Mage Empty Re: Audioslave - 80 Mage

Post  Reachu Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:31 am

Clean layout. Very nice to see.

Reachu
Reachu
Reachu

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:41 pm

Awsome application, very complete, clean. You always impress in any way dont you ; )

I def. /sign this application, as we can use another mage, but also from knowing how much dps audio can put in a raid and also his extremly good consistancy. It is amazing to play with someone like him. Your experience into Maligos will probably will be greatly appreciated, as we didnt attempt it yet.

I am very please to see you guys wants to come along with us and I look foward to raid again with the 3 of you ^^

It will be up to the other officers as well!
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dephy Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:11 pm

Looking forward to raiding with you and learning some more about our class Smile

Dephy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:39 pm

I'm gonna say this on all three of your apps. You have to stick with us this time. I really liked raiding with you guys, and I know that you are capable raiders.

There, same little blurb at the beginning for each of you lol. Audio is probably the best raiding mage I have ever played with and will be able to help us all out a huge amount. I know that we are also picking up three players with the right attitudes for our play-style. Welcome aboard to all three of you imo.

/sign
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:59 pm

Glad to see you back in action I'm looking forward to having us all on the same raid id again.

/sign
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  thejewers Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:04 pm

AUDIOSLAVE CHAIN SHEEP THE MOON!!!

awesome to see you back Smile
thejewers
thejewers

Back to top Go down