Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blendz 70 Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Blendz 70 Rogue Empty Blendz 70 Rogue

Post  Reachu Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:57 pm

Name of your character, class, and level?
Blendz, Rogue, 70

List your talent specialization.
Atm I am Sub 19/0/42

What's your real life age?

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
I have raided all the way up to BT and Hyjal where I took a break from the game. I loved raiding but slowly lost interest in my main.
So I leveled a Rogue for the Expansion. Which will be my new main. I have raided since TBC.

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
I don't know any of you personally but am looking forward to finding out more.

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason of your departure.
Arete, Tabula Rasa, and The Red Shirts. ( On my Hunter) With my Rogue I haven't been in any guilds worth mentioning.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
I play this game constantly. My raiding Schedule used to be Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday. But I am very flex-able.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
I'm looking for a guild where I can have fun mostly, and to progress in the expansion quickly. I play all the time so I need a guild that is dedicated to playing. Havoc just seems like the perfect fit.

Link your armory profile.
I will link this profile, but its not worth looking at. I lvled this toon in 2 weeks to 70 and have been farming and BG'in ever since. I am waiting till expan to really dive into gear farming.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Blendz

Also I am currently in Darkness Rising, temporarily to meet new people on this server.
Reachu
Reachu

Back to top Go down

Blendz 70 Rogue Empty Re: Blendz 70 Rogue

Post  Holly Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:04 pm

Accepted as trial It looks like you would be a great addition to this guild and that you have a good attitude. Thank you for your interest and make sure you talk to lokie when you catch him on : )
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down