Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockwood, 80 Rogue

+2
Dephy
Lockwood
6 posters

Go down

Lockwood, 80 Rogue Empty Lockwood, 80 Rogue

Post  Lockwood Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:40 pm

Name of your character, class, and level?
Lockwood, Rogue, 80

List your talent specialization.
11/51/9 (Combat Swords)

What's your real life age?

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
I've raided since 1.4 on Elune as a PVE Rogue, progressing through MC, BWL, ZG, AQ and the original Naxx.
Due to college I had only limited BC time to raid, and only managed to finish Vashj after returning.
No raids except Archavon 25 in WotLK.
32 days on my Gorefiend rogue, 107 days on my Elune rogue.

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
Kaennis

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
Abyss Legion, it disintegrated, and QQ Squad, because I wanted to get into a guild that raided (this one).

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
I play whenever I'm off work and have free time. Normally this is most nights and the weekends. I won't know my exact schedule for next year until the start of the year, and I might be working a night or two.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
I want to raid again, as the game gets sort of boring without any exciting fights. Havoc seems to be a fine place to raid.

Link your armory profile.
Here's my current rogue:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Lockwood
Here's my old rogue, with an offhand to show that I did the old Naxx:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Elune&n=Allaszune

Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Lockwood, 80 Rogue Empty Re: Lockwood, 80 Rogue

Post  Dephy Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Lockwood's a good guy and player, I've known him for a while. He's been looking for a raiding guild since he hit 80, like a week after Wrath hit. He's usually on consistently, and is usually on during raiding hours. IMO, he'd be a good addition to the guild. Now its in the officers' hands Smile

Dephy

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:58 pm

Thank you for applying to Havoc and thx kaennis for the quik response to it ^^

We are hurting a few members right now to be able to do 25 consistantly. As a trial member e expect you to show up to as many raids as you can and prove us that you will be a great addition to this guild. It will be up to Lokie, but I def. /sign on this aplication.

Note that the raid nights are hurt right now with the holidays but we will do 10 mans.
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:00 am

Seems to have some experience and has worked on his gear enough to give him a shot imo. We have 2 pretty consistent rogues atm but another one could help out. Why the second rogue btw?
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lockwood Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:07 am

getowned wrote:Seems to have some experience and has worked on his gear enough to give him a shot imo. We have 2 pretty consistent rogues atm but another one could help out. Why the second rogue btw?

I really like rogues. I rerolled on Gorefiend to play with a few RL friends who kept on calling me a carebear for playing on a PVE server, and PVE->PVP transfers weren't available.

Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:42 am

ran a heroic with him last night (oculus rofl). seems like a really good guy. was willing to jump on vent for the run and even read up on the fights. approved in my eyes

/sign

Mandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:45 am

you got your crafted pieces, your enchants look good. Do you follow along on current rogue news? I don't mind you playing swords if that is what you like as long as you pull your weight, but it is currently lower dps spec than fist/dagger for combat or mutilate. Granted, it also depends on what weapons you have.

/sign for trial, you seem to know what you are doing with gear.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lockwood Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:42 pm

Lokie wrote: Do you follow along on current rogue news? I don't mind you playing swords if that is what you like as long as you pull your weight, but it is currently lower dps spec than fist/dagger for combat or mutilate.

I've been reading EJ and another forum recently, waiting for the main update on the in depth rogue post on EJ (which is supposed to come today). I was fist/sword in BC (the 105 BoJ fist) specced for shadowstep because it's quite fun to teleport all around. I had no problem pulling my weight in the Heroic Archavon, got 3rd behind two hunters. I'd try mutilate, I have one of the Paper Cutters that are raved about all the time, but I've been dual swords pretty much since my first rogue hit lvl 30 in Desolace in 2005.

Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:44 pm

l o l

Welcome to the real world of warcraft.

Pst officer in game for inv.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content