Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucasz Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Lucasz Rogue Empty Lucasz Rogue

Post  Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:17 pm

Name of your character, class, and level?
Lucasz Rogue level 70

List your talent specialization.
Right now I am 31/30 but i go combat fists for raiding, heroics

What's your real life age?
I am 21

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
I currently have 21 days /played. My raid experience is limited to Gruul Mag Kara and ZA

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
I do not know anyone in the guild

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason of your departure.
I was in Dark Carnival and some other small guilds. The reason why I left is because even when people signed up for raids they didnt show up, or left in the middle of it and that was really frustrating to happen all the time.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
I normally play daily in the afternoon and in the evenings. I most likely would not be able to raid on saturdays and some fridays.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
I want to join havoc because it seems like a legitimate guild where people actually show up to raids and it is a guild that is progressing. I am very interested in enjoying the end game content of the game and i cannot do that without a good guild. While I may not be experienced yet I really want to learn and I am i very quick learner and listen very well.

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Lucasz

Back to top Go down

Lucasz Rogue Empty Re: Lucasz Rogue

Post  Lokie Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Well, as it stands we have a pretty consistent group of rogues, so you would probably end up having to sit a few times for seniority's sake. Does this bother you?

You should have 15agi on gloves, an enchant on boots, and some pieces could get epics (particularly the boots since they will last you till xpack comes out) Other than that you seem to know what you are doing with gearing/enchants.

We are in a situation where we are hurting for members, though as far as rogues go, we are pretty solid. We are also prepping for the xpack. If these two cases were not true, I would be denying this just because your gear is not quite to the level that we are hoping to push before the xpack releases.

1)Do you mind sitting for more senior members?
2)Do you understand that we are looking for dedicated members to continue raiding right up until close to xpack release?
3)Are you willing to keep up with leveling fast during the xpack to join us early in the end-game?
4)Do you have any alts that you might be thinking about switching to?
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:05 pm

1. yes I understand I would have to sit for more senior members and this is something I will have to live with.
2. I am lookin for a dedicated guild so I would be a dedicated member.
3. I plan to get to 80 real fast and am looking forward to the raiding that will take place then.
4. Dont have any other 70s and I really like being a rogue.

Back to top Go down

Lucasz Rogue Empty Hey

Post  Holly Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:19 pm

Thank you for applying. I have talked with him earlier during the day and he seemed to be a nice person as well.

You are saying you could raid on fridays and saturdays. That might be a problem since we will be raiding sundays, mondays tuesdays and wednesdays. Would you be able to make those raid times?

/sign if you can be at most of the raids : )
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:48 pm

lol I said i CANT raid on fridays and saturdays any other nights are good though. sorry for the confusion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:51 pm

/sign

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:38 pm

hehe, i think she meant that she signs it if you meet those conditions Razz

Anyway, due to your current gear, it is unlikely that you will reach a level that will have you considered as a core raider in the next 1.5 months. With the xpack coming up though, if you show dedication and get to lv80 raiding level quickly, you have an opportunity to become a core member since the field resets for everyone.

During trial period, you are expected to attend as many raids as possible, whether you are participating or a sub.

If you are still interested, wisper me or another officer in game
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down