Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

5 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  alauric Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Please copy and paste this form into your application. Answer each question and see this as an opportunity to impress. Thank you for your interest and good luck!

Name of your character, class, and level?
Alauric, Druid, lvl 80 He is currently in feral spec, i have also collected Healing gear and i have spell power over 1600, if i go resto it will go above 1700 in tree form.

List your talent specialization.
JC 450 and Enchanting 420

What's your real life age?

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
I have raided Naxx upto 3rd boss, cant remember his name bt he is the one with the poison clouds, done vault, VH, all have been on Heroic mode. I usually play all week start about 6om till about 10:30 pm

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
Dont currently know anyone in Havoc

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
The Ancient Tahrie, difference of opinion on where the guild should be heading.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
Every night about6 pm till about10:30 pm sometimes i can come on sooner depends, I am married and have a full time job.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
I have been looking for a raiding guild for a while now and i prefer raiding over PvP.

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Alauric

alauric

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Holly Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:50 pm

We have talked in game and he seems like a nice person that would fit with our crew ; ) I have told him before, we have another feral druid that has started to raid last week + the rogues that we have and other melees, but i think there would be a spot for you. We are not hurting members that bad, but we def. can use a few more dps.

Oh and if you ever want to go balance, I know a few people that would like that! ; )

/sign and good luck.
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Balance spe

Post  alauric Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:02 pm

I would not mind changing to Balance but I have never played Balance spec and would need time and gear to learn it in order to help the guild as best as possible. I was healing spec before BC and then became Feral spec for tanking in order to move the guild that I was in forward. I do have pleanty of healing gear which I carry with me in case of emergency.
Thanks
ALauric

alauric

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:40 pm

I think if you regem your healing gear that you have it could be a good start for playing balance. That would require a bit of heroics to get gear but thats easily doable.

What is my concern here is that we dont want to force anyone to play a spec or a character they dont like. If you decide to go balance that is a peronnal choice. It would help us out and would helpo you get a spot in raid for sure, but its at the same time, you have to enjoy playing ^^
Holly
Holly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Gear for feral isn't horrible you gem and chant that's good to see. But since you don't have it complete yet and don't seem to mind going balance you may want to go that route not only because it makes it much easier to get you in raids but it woudl be a huge benefit to us in general. As for not playing a balance druid i can say the same cause my druid (not main now) was always resto and i felt the same. I decided to try it out at the end of bc and it was not only easy to play but op as hell. Your age would fit in well here also seeing as the majority of us are in our 20s and 30s. Some a lil older Laughing /cough grim. One thing though is raids end at 11 idk if that is a prob for you.

Thanks for the app and gl

owned
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  MiniRiot Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:21 pm

getowned wrote:Gear for feral isn't horrible you gem and chant that's good to see. But since you don't have it complete yet and don't seem to mind going balance you may want to go that route not only because it makes it much easier to get you in raids but it woudl be a huge benefit to us in general. As for not playing a balance druid i can say the same cause my druid (not main now) was always resto and i felt the same. I decided to try it out at the end of bc and it was not only easy to play but op as hell. Your age would fit in well here also seeing as the majority of us are in our 20s and 30s. Some a lil older Laughing /cough grim. One thing though is raids end at 11 idk if that is a prob for you.

Thanks for the app and gl

owned
Hmm, that's funny I was thinking, put him in tank gear and stick you back on noober. I'm tired of bad tanks.
MiniRiot
MiniRiot

Back to top Go down

Post  alauric Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Noober?? Who is Noober? Well i would prefer staying as tank as I have been playing atank for so long now. I do understand if you dont need another tank in the guild.
Thank you for your consideration.
Alauric

alauric

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Actually now that i think about it he did mention to holly he had a shaman and that's a damn good thing since i just kicked your ass L O L. Also i hate to murder you all on the healing meter again cause it was making me feel bad to be so gud!.

NEXT
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:14 pm

WTB balance druid

Mandy

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Noober was my druid. Not really looking for another tank seeing as the 4 we have are very consistent. Also you said you didn't mind going balance just didn't know how to play it. Spec is up to you but as a tank it will be harder to get in a raid then even feral dps.

Last edited by getowned on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Balance Spec

Post  alauric Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Well thanks for the consideration but I really dont want to go Balance.

Good luck with everything, enjoy the game and have fun.
Alauric

alauric

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:21 pm

alauric wrote:I would not mind changing to Balance but I have never played Balance spec and would need time and gear to learn it in order to help the guild as best as possible. I was healing spec before BC and then became Feral spec for tanking in order to move the guild that I was in forward. I do have pleanty of healing gear which I carry with me in case of emergency.
Thanks
ALauric

Np but this states you didn't mind going balance i guess you changed your mind scratch also we never said you couldn't come as feral just sated we dont need you as tank.

gl and have fun
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Application Empty feral

Post  alauric Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:41 pm

(we never said you couldn't come as feral just sated we dont need you as tank.)

Well with that said if i want to stay as a tank that means I can not join the guild cause i am a tank.
We all know that feral dps doesnt really work as much as a balance dps. So since i dont want to go balance or I changed my mind in becoming balance, I tokk your comments as you only want me IF i go Balance. Well I really dont want to go balance so then that means you will not allow me to join your guild. At least thats what I got out of what you typed earlier. If i misunderstood i apoligize but please read it over and i do think you will agree with me with what i understood. Smile
Thanks again
Alauric Very Happy

alauric

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:34 pm

When we talked I said we could use a feral druid but I didnt think about asking if you were for of a tank or dps. Like getowned said, our tanks are very consistant and I am 100% sure that you would be dpsing and getting dps gear during 95% of the raids.

I will conclude this application by saying that if you want to come as a dps, either feral or balance, you are welcome in Havoc. If you are seeking for a guild wre you coudl tank and build a tanking gear set, then we cannot give you a spot with us.

I wish you the best luck though! Wisper an officer in game if you wish to join.
Holly
Holly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down