Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almightyzeus Application

5 posters

Go down

Almightyzeus Application Empty Almightyzeus Application

Post  Almightyzeus Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:34 pm

Name of your character, class, and level? Almightyzeus, Paladin, 70

List your talent specialization. 0/5/56 Retribution, but any spec you need ^^

What's your real life age? 18

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played. 22days played.Kara(cleared), Gruuls/Mags(cleared), 5/6 ssc, 3/4 tk, 5/9 bt 3/5 Hyjal

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
None that im aware of.

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason of your departure.
Death Awaits, Quit raiding due to school and other real life stuff.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
Everday 4-12pm Weekdays, noon-4am Weekends.

Why do you want to join Havoc? I want to join an experienced raiding guild, I was once in HAVOC before it disbanded and i loved it ^^, i want to re-live old memories.

Link your armory profile.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Almightyzeus

Almightyzeus

Back to top Go down

Almightyzeus Application Empty Re: Almightyzeus Application

Post  thejewers Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Not to be an ass but since you've been level 70 you have been in the following guilds:

Cherry(alt/leveling guild)-> The Dragoran Guard-> HAVOC-> Legendz-> Bella Morte-> A E I Own U-> Fatal-> Kyrptonite-> The Knights Who Say Ní-> Abyss Legion -> The Knights Who Say Ní-> Temporary Name-> End Of Days-> Eve of Serenity-> Excessive-> A E I Own U-> now

I'm sorry if I left out a guild or two I think that's all of them. I really don't see you as someone who would stick with the guild. actually I think I found a good quote you might night remember it it was from your application to AoW

"The guild is falling apart raid wise...ppl arent showing up, the guilds i posted i was in have either stopped raiding, or disbanded."

So people aren't showing up you jump ship?

/denied
thejewers
thejewers

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:06 pm

/sigh i cant believe you even applied here.. well i guess you are pretending to not know any of us so i guess.

You were in Havoc a whole what month if that and i could barely even remember you as it was. Then i got to meet you again in xse or do you not remember being in excessive? I def remember you being there getting a couple pieces of loot in your first couple days then crying to another tank cause you were bottom on the loot list over people including me that have been in every raid for the over 6 months that we rebuilt xse. So with that said you are either dumb or just crazy maby both but ill tell you this, at the rate your going you wont get very far. Maby a name change or a server xfer are in order.

Sorry for being such an asshole but you def brought it on yourself. GL with your guild jumping there should really be a title for that in your achievements.

if i'm wrong please enlighten me or if you feel to come clean id appreciate that also but dont lie or leave things out it would look better if you were just straight.

/denied
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:13 pm

lol?

dont get me wrong, ur gears good and im sure ur a fine player but if u get this stuff from guild hoping and lying about it then imo u wont fit in here... sry man

X

Mandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:40 pm

Yea.. not looking good sorry.
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down