Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The application"

4 posters

Go down

"The application" Empty "The application"

Post  xanthaea Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:13 pm

Name of your character, class, and level?
character name : Xanthaea Class: paladin Level: 78
pushing toward 80 at light speed

List your talent specialization.
my talent specialization is as follows 3/ 58/ 7 as of now , when level 80 arises 5/ 58/ 7

What's your real life age?
i was brought into this world in the year 1983, am an aries <<< leader of the zodiac, perfect for tanking.
and for all those who don't want to count from 1983 to 2008 i am 25 on the verge of 26

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
i have raided in tk and ssc every day for about 3 months

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
don't really know anyone in havoc, ....yet

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
was in end of days, formerly known as ETK.left end of days for hallowed for a main tanking position but that fell threw the floor . Am in at the moment " the gnomish inquisition " a real life friends guild

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
i am usually online most of the time and for the most part every day; my home is actually in stormwind city. so if i cant make it to a raid its cause of the wife and will notify

Why do you want to join Havoc?
i spend 15 dollars a month on a video game, and if i am not progressing in said game its a waste of my cash. i can see havoc making it far into wrath of the lich king and feel this guild has its head in the right spot for what i'm looking for to progress.

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Xanthaea

xanthaea

Back to top Go down

"The application" Empty Re: "The application"

Post  Lokie Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:41 am

A prot pally might actually be something that we need on a regular basis if our prot pally from pre-wrath has officially switched mains. If we were on a 3-day schedule for 25-mans on the days Sunday, Monday, Thursday or Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, what percent of raids do you think you could attend.

Also, I want to see what kicksome thinks on this one since he was our prot pally pre-wrath
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodhisage Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:25 pm

I ran a few pugs w/ Xan while leveling from 70-80. My first time thru Drak Tharon Keep was with Xanth as the tank, and despite us all being a little low level we cleared it with ease and I add to friends list at the end.

/sign

We plan on starting 25 mans as soon as we can, and since we are currently lacking pally's I think I'd be a good fit.

Bodhisage

Back to top Go down

"The application" Empty raid attendence

Post  xanthaea Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:23 pm

well im pretty sure i can make it for most of them as long as the wife and work dont get in the way , but if they do im sure i can leave a notification with an officer
real life has to happen sometime ...in theory

xanthaea

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:19 am

Definitely understandable, but the notifying an officer is key, which you seem to recognize already so it shouldn't be an issue Smile
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

"The application" Empty another reply

Post  xanthaea Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:44 am

oh definitely, im not applying to your guild to burden you guys with a no show on my behalf. im in this for the guild not just me and 3 days a week is pretty easily attainable.

xanthaea

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:03 pm

Good app good attitude so far.

As far as main tank thats pretty much out of the question with myself and jondo (not that we wont let you tank) just realize we have our spots and thats that. The buffs you bring alone will make a big dif in a raid Soon (next week prolly) we will be running 2 Naxx 10 mans so Jon and i will be split and will need an ot each. If the idea of being a main tank is what you are looking for its not here also how do you feel about healing on a boss fight if needed even as prot. Thats just a couple things to consider before they arrise.

You would be brought in as a pally tank so no worries about being pushed holy. As was said earlier plz make sure you let an officer know when you will be unavailable cause it saves alot of drama. We are a serious and class raiding guild we expect our members to be as well.

If you feel you meet the criteria /sign

gl
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:09 pm

xanthaea wrote:oh definitely, im not applying to your guild to burden you guys with a no show on my behalf. im in this for the guild not just me and 3 days a week is pretty easily attainable.

Good answer btw not that i havnt heard it before but it sounds better in that sentence and i do like hearing it lol.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

"The application" Empty yet another reply :)

Post  xanthaea Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:17 pm

as for the healing as a prot pally im sure i can handle if someone needs a heal or to and if i get healing gear for healing ill respec back and forth as needed , i have a druid healer so im not stranger to raid healing . as i said before if anything i can do gets our guild farther into the game its worth it

xanthaea

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:46 pm

whisper an officer in game for invite
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down