Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mortoki 70 feral druid( boomkin come wrath)

4 posters

Go down

mortoki 70 feral druid( boomkin come wrath) Empty mortoki 70 feral druid( boomkin come wrath)

Post  mortdruid Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:01 pm

Name of your character, class, and level?- Mortoki 70 druid

List your talent specialization. At the moment it is straight balance to ge the feel for the spec. Come wrath you can expect that to be changed numerous times.

What's your real life age?-16

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played. Kara(full) gruul(full) mags(full) Za(full) SSC(full) Tk(3/4 with countless attempts at kael) hyjal( full) bt (full)

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.- I actually was in the guild early alittle before the burning crusade came out. If anyone managed to stay in the guild for that extended amount of time there is a possibility that they remember me.

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure. Exodus( During lacrosse season my grandpa was diagnosed with cancer so I could hardly raid. G kick) Malice(We progressed so quickly once we reformed. However we had people constantly whining about gear( as well as the officers) so it fell apart. I'm still there now.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?- My schedule is based around my lacrosse and football practices. Football just ended so I've got a good four months of solid raiding. You can expect me on whenever you raid.

Why do you want to join Havoc? I read over the guilds ideals(if that's what you call them) and I couldn't agree anymore with what you all stand for. I joke around a lot ( I seriously just try to use proper gramar as well as big words in apps) but at the same time know when to become serious. I got my first taste of true raiding in Exodus, which proved to speed through t6. After that I was hooked. It felt great. Having spent so much effort on attempting a boss, and then dropping him. I'm all for that. I figure you all have the same desires as I do in this game, and I'm hoping that I could have the pleasure of helping out.

Link your armory profile.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Mortoki

mortdruid

Back to top Go down

mortoki 70 feral druid( boomkin come wrath) Empty Re: mortoki 70 feral druid( boomkin come wrath)

Post  mortdruid Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:29 pm

so you all know. my balance gear isn't enchanted, quite frankly I see no point. And I sold a majority of my feral gear for some quick gold. With the expansion days away i see no need in getting the gear I have to learn the spec enchanted. Sorry if I may have rubbed off wrong, but seriously once my gear begins to get situated it will be enchanted.

mortdruid

Back to top Go down

mortoki 70 feral druid( boomkin come wrath) Empty Re: mortoki 70 feral druid( boomkin come wrath)

Post  Lokie Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:35 pm

We are currently looking to fill both feral and balance spots for druids, so that is good. You have good raid experience and also seem to have the right ideals for raiding.

Age is a bit low, but that isn't always a bad thing. As long as you are able to demonstrate maturity, and are not being chased off the computer before raids end, then it wont be an issue.

going to wait for a few more officers to comment, but I until then, in the interests of seeing how you act,

/sign
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  mortdruid Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:39 pm

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

mortdruid

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:37 am

Seems you have decent experience and a will to raid. We are in need of a feral or balance druid atm so either way will work.

/sign for trial
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:38 am

Right I was kinda ''worried'' about the age factor but if you show maturity, thats the important.

Like lokie said, we could def. benefit from a boomkin in our raids. Good app, you took the time to answer carefully our questions.

/sign

Holly Like a Star @ heaven
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:31 am

Be sure to request full member access as instructed in public chat
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down