Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorac - Lvl 80 Resto Druid

+4
Nope
Probert
Lokie
Glorac
8 posters

Go down

Glorac - Lvl 80 Resto Druid Empty Glorac - Lvl 80 Resto Druid

Post  Glorac Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Name of your character, class, and level?
Glorac, Resto Druid, 80

List your talent specialization.
14/0/57 Resto

What's your real life age?

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
Os 10/25, Vault 10/25, Naxx 10/ Most of 25, Maly 10/25 - All down.
Pre-BC Everything but Sunwell.

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
Probert

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
For Wrath -
Fatal - I came back from a long WoW break for Wrath. But I came back like 2 weeks into Wrath, so as they all hit 80 I was hitting 75, and they kicked me.
SpartaN - Joined to help Probert out, even though I knew they weren't really up to my gear level, now Probert is gone and I have no reason to stay.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
Weekends are always good. Weekdays depends on your raidind times. I will normally be able to make them. Especially if it is an early raid. But if you are raiding until like 12 or 1 o'clock I will have to step out early.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
A little birdy told me you guys were good. =)

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=gorefiend&n=glorac
-Note: Not sure if armory shows my tree buff. I have 2010 healing self buffed.

Glorac

Back to top Go down

Glorac - Lvl 80 Resto Druid Empty Re: Glorac - Lvl 80 Resto Druid

Post  Lokie Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Ok, first things first, we are looking to get one more dedicated resto druid, and by dedicated, I mean 90% or greater attendance. We prefer to run raids with similar names each night, so if you can give us that kind of attendance, that is a plus.

Our raids are from 7:30-11:00 with occasional overtime. Can you make these on Thurs/Sun/Mon?

You are 15 years old... I know that some people are mature for their age, and we have had some luck with younger players in the past, but it doesn't happen that often. You need to act mature if you are around us. We are a close knit guild and each person treats everyone else with respect. If you make sure that we can't tell you are 15, then that is a plus.

Where does your naxx25 experience stop? How did you get the bosses that you have killed (PuGs/guild runs)? Have you had any experience in Sarth+Drakes?

I don't pretend to know exactly how healers should gear, so I will just assume that you are doing a decent job since you have gems/enchants that seem consistent (PvP boots with PvPgem/chants what?) I want to see what our current resto druid thinks as well on this app.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Probert Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Im new to the guild so i doubt my input means much lol, but he is very mature for his age and can play his class well.
I've known him since Pre BC.
Probert
Probert

Back to top Go down

Post  Nope Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:47 pm

his gear is good just needs to gtfo of those boots. PvP boots with pvp enchant ftl.

Nope

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorac Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Raiding Times-
Yes those times are good. But if we go into too much overtime I would have to leave.
Gear-
I also have a PvP cloak. 4 Badges of Valor will take care of that. Unfortunately the emblem boots cost I think 40? I haven't run 25 naxx this week yet, so I hope to get something to replace them there.
Age- A few years ago when I was 13 I played in a few of the top raiding guilds. I used to lead raids and stuff. Even on vent nobody could tell my age, people thought I was 17-18 unless I directly told them otherwise.
Raiding Exp -
Mostly PuGs, yes. I have been let in on a few guild runs for other guilds, such as 25 Maly and 25 Naxx. My Naxx exp is a bit sporadic in 25 man. I think Ive done all quarters but Abom on 25 man. and Maybe one boss in one of the other quarters.
As far as OS with Drakes I know both 10 man and 25 man OS1D.

Glorac

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:00 pm

I've been guilded with you before i don't remember anything bad except you only lasting about a week. A month from now i don't want to hear "well my old guild is reforming so..." . Like Lokie said we are a close knit guild and its up to you to be part of it during the good and bad times. Since Probert is here maybe you will both settle in and help us be all we can be. Also what made you leave The Red Shirts for Fatal before Wrath came out?

Get rid of the green gems and the pvp chants. I know most are perfect cuts but that's still considered half assed. Other then that just be mature and do your thing i'm sure you will fit right in.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorac Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:14 pm

I dont remember being guilded with you, so I can't give you a reason why I only lasted a week?

Also, before Wrath came out, about two weeks before I left TRS I handed my account over to an RL friend of mine for safekeeping. So he left TRS and joined Fatal, which was the guild he was in.

I'll get rid of the green gems and pvp chants as soon as I log in. Not only am I a jewelcrafter but im also sitting at 2k+ gold. lol. I don't know why I still have green gems.

Glorac

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:22 pm

You dont know Getowned cause it was my druid named Noober. Any plans on quiting the game and handing your account to anyone anytime soon? Lil pet pev of mine.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorac Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:35 pm

Oh hey Noob. (No pun intended).

I haven't ever permanently giving my account away, when my RL friend had it they knew I was coming back for wrath.

So no, not quitting, not changing account owner. At least not anytime soon. (As in maybe a year from now. lol)

Glorac

Back to top Go down

Post  Melar Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:08 am

Gear (aside from those PVP boots) and spec look fine. Get your rep up with Wyrmrest for the head enchant (best enchant for that slot), and work on getting your sons of hodir rep up to at least get the lesser enchant to get rid of those pvp enchants. Otherwise it looks good, it'd be interesting to have another tree in a raid.

Melar

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:26 am

Most of it have been said by Lokie and Getowned. You have answered our questions right and quikly, I am willing to give you a shot.

By the way our raids rarely end up after 11:30 but we appreciate it greatly when people dont choke before 11 at least.
So far I am pleased with Probert's attitude and hes already being part of Havoc I feel he will be a right match with us, so being your friend, I hope you will find a home in Havoc.

/sign

Holly Like a Star @ heaven
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 am

You are quick to respond, and your answers are good. I'll /sign
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorac Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:30 am

Well, it looks like this is going well, but just as a side note...

Not only quick to respond but also quick to react:
~ All gems redone.
~ Enchants on PvP gear fixed.
~ Wyrmcrest Head Enchant Applied
~ Bought two hundred or so Relics of Ulduar, so Sons of Hodir lesser enchant applied.

Glorac

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 am

i approve of this guy lol

/sign

Mandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorac Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Also, got rid of the ungly PvP boots. (Farmed for Earthgiving).

Glorac

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Good deal pst an officer for invite.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Please request access as outlined in the Public Chat forum.

Welcome
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum