Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Txtreetard Resto Druid

+2
Khrysaliz
TxTreetard
6 posters

Go down

Txtreetard Resto Druid Empty Txtreetard Resto Druid

Post  TxTreetard Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:20 am

Name of your character, class, and level?
Txtreetard, Resto Druid, 80

List your talent specialization.
18/0/53 Resto

What's your real life age?

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
Everything but maly25 (25+ attempts early WoTLK), up to Illy in BC. Almost 56 days played

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
Khrys for sure but I pretty much know 2/3 of the guild...

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
Havok- Left at the start of WoTLK cause i lvled faster than most of the guild and was looking for raids, Both of my friends joined Fatal so i apped. They let me in and at least in my eyes i left Havok on good terms.
Fatal- Kicked for inactivity. I had tons of real life stuff to deal with and they aparently weren't ok with marking me as casual for a few weeks. Both of the ppl i joined with left and now they dont trust me for some reason idk dont want all of there looting drama anyways, i just want to kill shit Wink
Currently one of my friends is guildless and the other is in a guild i dont care to join so im left stranded. And need a permanent home fr myself.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
Sad but true- i schedule work around WoW, im off weekdays by 7ST to be on for raids. Stay up late to farm and do dailes as well as plenty of time on the weekends

Why do you want to join Havoc?
Ive raided with yall plenty in the past and still do heroics and such with current members. I've become friends with a good portion of the guild's core raiders and would like to again kill things with ppl i know. Tired of all the drama in guilds where noone knows anyone else.

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Txtreetard
Alwasy in PvE resto gear (resto4life!) I also have the dragon figurine and spirit glass Trinkets ready if the patch hurts my mp5 too hard. 2152 healing unbuffed

TxTreetard

Back to top Go down

Txtreetard Resto Druid Empty Re: Txtreetard Resto Druid

Post  TxTreetard Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:24 am

Oops, also got in about 10 attempts at OS25 with 2 drakes a month or so ago with Fatal to no avail =\ But i assure you i can avoid Void zones and walls of fire lol

TxTreetard

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrysaliz Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:27 am

I can vouch for this kid. I know him through kurunir/alex, and i know that doesnt bring a good impression to a lot of ppl. But let me tell you. This kid:
A) knows what he is doing
B) Knows all of the fights
C) A good person, and a great healer

I am saying this in best interest for the guild. Even though we have core people already, and he understands that, I think he will be a good healer if we ever need to use him.

I am giving him the thumbs up sign. He is a good person
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrysaliz Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:29 am

/sign
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  thejewers Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:52 am

Hey hey txtreetard

Well to tell you the truth you there are really no tree spots in the raids. You would rarely find a spot. And I really doubt that will change before ulduar comes out.

Sorry I just don't don't see a spot

/deny
thejewers
thejewers

Back to top Go down

Post  TxTreetard Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:56 am

atm im fine with a social spot if there is one. If theres a spot open, ill raid; if not, its w/e...
Just that im gonna keep looking as long as im social. If a spot opens before somehting happens ill be 100% dedicated to the guild as a raider

TxTreetard

Back to top Go down

Post  Reachu Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:10 am

/sign, I have run 5 mans with this guy many times. He's a good player.
Reachu
Reachu

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Hello tree,

I am happy to hear from you but I have to agree with jewers, as we dont have a spot for a tree atm, other than the rare occasions melar or glorac wont be available. If you want a social rank, it would be fine with me, though you would be looking for another guild if I understand well? I mean, I totally understand that being a raider with no raid spot, you would be looking into a home, but I wonder why you would like to come in Havoc then, instead of looking for a raiding guild right now.

If you still want to come in havoc and wait to see when ulduar comes out, I supose we could get you in, but I honnestly dont really see the point.

I want to hear what the officers have to say about this : )
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Tree, you had a core raiding spot here. Choosing to leave that spot was your own choice. You wanted to raid, and we were, what? A week; two weeks too slow to get started. We promised EVERYONE in the guild that progression would happen and that we would clear the content. Some people either didn't believe us or decided we were not going fast enough, but we didn't want to drive our members into the ground. We filled those spots and continued on, just like we said we would. We progressed and cleared the content, just like we said we would. Hell, we actually did it faster than a lot of others considering the date we started official 25-mans.

Now, we have everything cleared except 3D sarth. We have filled the majority of our raiding core spots, and one of those spots that has no openings right now is druid. Furthermore, I don't really feel comfortable bringing you in as social since you openly state that you will look for another guild to raid with, just feels like WotLK release all over again.

My vote is a /deny. Best of luck searching for a raid spot.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  TxTreetard Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:18 am

Understandable. Its ok, just got promoted at work and I'm not gonna be able to raid much anymore anyways.
If you ever need a spot filled and im on hit me up though.

Wish no hard feelings-
Best of luck to you all!

TxTreetard

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:24 am

Thank you, I hope it goes well with your work and this promotion! Good luck to you too with all that : )
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum