Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

network 80gnome deathknight

+4
getowned
Holly
Rithazor
network
8 posters

Go down

network 80gnome deathknight Empty network 80gnome deathknight

Post  network Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Name of your main character, class, and level? Previous character you may have raided with as well if any.
network level 80 gnome deathknight, unholy dps.alt-Thenetwork, level 80 dwarf prot warrior.

What's your real life age?

Talk about your REAL raid experience and list your total days played.
i have done all the conetent xcept 3drake os but i have done 2drake both on 10man and 25man and have done everything else.40days played on my dk

List any friends or people that will sign your application currently in Havoc.
n/a
What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
i was in PP, Hateful Intentions, AEternal, and still am in TRON.first three all broke up and tron im still in that guild but im looking for a guild that has the people for os with drakes up and progress in the game.

What's your normal playing schedule? Our 25 man raid nights are WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and SUNDAY, 7:15 to 11pm, are you able to make these?
yes i can make all raids

Why do you want to join Havoc?
looks like people r wanting to progress in this guild and i see alot of u guys in game and all look geard well like myself.

Link your armory profile.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Network

network

Back to top Go down

network 80gnome deathknight Empty Re: network 80gnome deathknight

Post  Rithazor Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:20 pm

Gear is Top notch and your achievements show you have a lot of raiding experience.
Having another skinner in the guild would be nice also.
Im not an officer but i just wanted to point that out.

Havoc is about progression and we are making very good progress in 3D Sarth
Good Luck!
Rithazor
Rithazor

http://www.myspace.com/miketheg0d

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:09 pm

I dont know much about DK's but I can tell your gear is def. up to par for 25's and 3D sarh/Maly.

Honnestly, I just dont know if we should get another melee in at this point, since we aleady have a lot in every raids, including 2 very active DK's and one that has been MIA for a little while.

I think we could use another dps anyway so.. Even though a DK isnt the exact class we would be looking for atm, Im willing to get you in since you have all your enchants, your gear is good and you seem to have a good raiding experience as well.

Who did you talk to about HAVOC? Khrys or Mandy? Just curious what they have to say about you, if anything.
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:28 am

Gear looks good excuse for not having guild or leaving seems understandable. We have heavy melee at times but we do have a dk mia one that will have football at times and a fury warrior about to loss his spot if he doesn't pull his head out from his ass.

/sign
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  network Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:05 am

so it seems like i got in so if you guys could just message me in game when i could get the invite and thanks for giving me a shot.hope to c u all soon.

network

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrysaliz Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:15 am

small note, he could get the 22 AGI to cloak, which would up his crit a bit more. you could EASILY resocket to not match your socket bonuses. 4 str isnt all that much, and you could easily replace your 8 str 12 stam gens with 16 str. and still have room for the meta. just a few little picky things i like to point out.

As of right now, we have a few DK's who raid, and 1 of which is MIA for a while, and personally, i have no clue where he went. So ATM we have 2 consistant ones. But come april, I will start spring football which will take away 2 of my raiding nights, or have me show up a little late. so that will put a big dampen on the DPS. so having ppl geared like you to step up while others are taking care of RL deals is nice.

and with the message, you have to whisper an officer to get an invite
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 am

ok question #1 are u Llitchking? if so why the rename?

ur gear is indeed excellent besides a few questionable gem choices and an upgraded cloak enchant as Khrys said.

everyone got to this before me so i feel like im repeating shit but we are heavy on melee dps but as getowned said one's being a jackass and khrysalis is gay so u can have his spot =).

no but for real good gear, good spec, seems like u know whats up, willing to give u a shot

/sign

Mandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Probert Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:07 pm

What can i say? He's a gnome, hes cool in my book
Probert
Probert

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Been busy this weekend, so I'm a bit late on this one, but dont jump the gun just yet...

Regardless of how geared or experienced you are, we are really tight on melee spots currently. Others have stated that this might change in the near future, but at this very moment, there really are no spots. Are you OK with having to sit for senior members?
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:22 pm

We dont pst you for invite you pst us lol and ya why cant i find you on wowprogress.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 pm

So after talking with an old guildie of mine (your gm) and finding out the real reason your leaving is over loot. We in havoc are not loot whores and care about everyone not just ourselves.

I'll give you one day to answer/explain this if not your denied.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  network Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:45 pm

well seems like some things arnt straight here.the reason why i though about leaving TRON wasnt over loot gm just thought it was that but i have spoken to him since.if you guys honestly dont think i dont have raid xperiance cause you cant find me on a website well then maybe this is the wrong guild for me.as much as i am applying to your guild doesnt mean i will suck up to guys and i mean you guys can check what i have done by looking at my achievements on the armory link i posted.so i was looking forward to joing this guild but i clearly seems like its not the right one for me, and as far is loot is concerd i honestly dont mind if i get it or not cause im in this game to have fun not it be my entire life.as far as my enchants go and some gems i have not had a problem with them since i have been the second dps for tron.well yeah like i said this no longer seems like its a guild for me..peace

network

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:59 pm

How you answer our questions says alot about you... You are right though, this is not the guild for you.

/deny
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down