Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HÄVOC DeathKnight 80

+2
Mandy
Havoc
6 posters

Go down

HÄVOC DeathKnight 80 Empty HÄVOC DeathKnight 80

Post  Havoc Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:07 am

Name of your character, class, and level? Name : HÄvoc Level :
HÄvoc Level : 80 Class/Race : Human DeathKnight

List your talent specialization.
Unholy Dps

What's your real life age?
18 years of age

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
10days played / Classic WoW : Zg Aq20 Mc Bwl AQ40 Bc: Kara Gruuls Mags Ssc Tk Hyjal Bt Wotlk : Naxx (10)(25)m Os(10)(25)m Arch(10)(25) and every blue instance in the game.

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
Getowned Holly Hansrg and Bodhisage

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
I was in excessive during Burning Crusade But had to leave do to having P.O.S computer. Shogun was my irl friends guild but things were not working out because of some other friends in the guild.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
I can raid all days required.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
Looking to join a guild that is pushing through end game instances and just enjoy's playing the game altogether and also to play with my old friends.

Link your armory profile. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=H%C3%A4voc

Havoc

Back to top Go down

HÄVOC DeathKnight 80 Empty Re: HÄVOC DeathKnight 80

Post  Mandy Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:16 am

seems like you've got good raid experience and seems like u kinda know what ur doing with the gear. The hunter gear's gotta go and ur waaaaay over hit cap (by like 100 points) but these things can be easily fixed. Ur spec looks correct for raid dps which is good

/sign

Mandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Reachu Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:41 pm

Mandy wrote:seems like you've got good raid experience and seems like u kinda know what ur doing with the gear. The hunter gear's gotta go and ur waaaaay over hit cap (by like 100 points) but these things can be easily fixed. Ur spec looks correct for raid dps which is good

/sign

Hunters Gear ? lol
Reachu
Reachu

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Guys please excuse thoughs 2 pieces of gear lol I just got back from being hacked and fully secured my computer. Thoughs 2 items were the best i could come up with,but they will be replaced as soon as possible. Smile

Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:47 pm

The only thing that bothers me is the lack of enchants on gloves/bracers/chest/boots. I think you couls prally work something out about that though.

We talked with mandy last night about changing his spec to a tank, due to the lost of one of our tank and the necessity to have a 4th tank for the second group of 10 man naxx, and that is basicly the reason we will accept another Dk in Havoc, because mandy and Krhys are both pretty consistant.

Havoc always had a good attitude and I enjoyed raiding with him as well. /sign

I dont know much about DK's so I cannot really say much about your spec or gear in that concern ; )
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:36 pm

I'm gonna say this on all three of your apps. You have to stick with us this time. I really liked raiding with you guys, and I know that you are capable raiders. Also, all three of you need to download some new anti-virus or get the blizz authenticator maybe. I know that hacking is gonna happen, but there are steps you all will need to take to keep it to a low chance.

/sign
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Great to see you again in your new plate form. Ima give you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the chants etc just work on them asap. Look forward to seeing you raid again.

/sign
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum