Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rithazor - Level 80 Night Elf Survival Hunter.

5 posters

Go down

Rithazor - Level 80 Night Elf Survival Hunter. Empty Rithazor - Level 80 Night Elf Survival Hunter.

Post  Rithazor Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Name of your character, class, and level?

Rithazor, Hunter, 80

List your talent specialization.

2 / 17 / 52

What's your real life age?

25 Years old.

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.

Classic raids complete: Onyxia's Lair, Ruins Of Ahn'Qiraj

Ourland raids complete: Gruul's Lair, Zul'Aman, Magtheridon's Lair

Northrend raids complete: Nax: 10 Man :The Arachnid Quarter, OS (beat it on Normal and Heroic, When beating it on heroic, only 21 players were used. I have the achievement).

Northrend Heroics: All heroics complete. I am a Northrend Dungeonmaster lol.

Days played: 20.

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.

I dont have anyone to sign my app. I have not had the opportunity to network with
any of the players from HAVOC but i have done raids/heroics with members in the past.

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.

Lies in Disguise: Not enough serious players raiding. Leadership was lacking and guild was
slowly dieing.

Endless Limits: Its a small guild thats not very established. I have a hard time getting people
to raid with because there just isn't ever enough people online.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?

I play just about every day for several hours, Im addicted lol. If there is a day i cant raid then i
wont raid. I will not start if i cant finish unless its a real life emergency.

Why do you want to join Havoc?

I need a more established guild. You guys look solid. I want to make new friends and be a part
of a better organization. I have an attitude to be the best and i want to play with the best. I have motive to get as geared as possible and be ready for Uldar. I dont expect to play with the "A" team as soon as i start but im on the right track.

Link your armory profile.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Rithazor
Rithazor
Rithazor

http://www.myspace.com/miketheg0d

Back to top Go down

Rithazor - Level 80 Night Elf Survival Hunter. Empty Re: Rithazor - Level 80 Night Elf Survival Hunter.

Post  Holly Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:29 am

Well, your gear is fine the the content we are doing, other than that helm and shoulders, but that easilly can be replaced. I tink the trinket you have too is up to par with an epic one really so.
Since we are only doing one 10 man during the week most of the time, you might have to work on getting gear out of the 10 man yourself, or make sure you are online when we do the run, witch is usually on tuesday.

Our raid nights are wednesday, thursday and sunday, at 7:15pm untill 11pm, you said you were addicted, you said you could do those nights most of the time, well thast what we are looking for is dedicated raiders. In havoc we arent a very big guild, we have a tendancy to see the same faces to every raid, witch helps on our progression.

There will be others that hjave priority over you, there is some nights like sundays that some people have to sit, and you would prally be part of them at some times. If you are fine with this and are willing to work on your raid spot, I will sign this app : )

Waiting on your response, as well as the other officers!
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rithazor - Level 80 Night Elf Survival Hunter. Empty Re: Rithazor - Level 80 Night Elf Survival Hunter.

Post  Nope Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 am

Other than the shoulders and boots which you need to replace your gear is ok for our content we are doing. You might have to change your spec around to have the hunting party talent.(Holly is a mana whore:P) Other than possibly getting the hunter party talent you spec looks fine.

Nope

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:45 am

Did u xfer here or have a name change recently?
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:01 am

Nope wrote:Other than the shoulders and boots which you need to replace your gear is ok for our content we are doing. You might have to change your spec around to have the hunting party talent.(Holly is a mana whore:P) Other than possibly getting the hunter party talent you spec looks fine.

Thx for checking his spec, since I dont know much about hunters ^_^

And yea, I guess I love replenishement woot!
Holly
Holly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rithazor Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:28 am

Im good with everything you guys said, including changing my spec to allow for raid members to recieve more mana Smile

I did not transfer from another server. This is my first toon and i am just a fast learner. Yes i did change the name and sex of my character recently just because i was bored.
Let me know whats next..

Oh yeah, I just finished the Military Quarter part of nax tonight, so i know all of those fights now.
I was top DPS and Damage Done.
Rithazor
Rithazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:57 am

Nice what was your dps just out of curiosity?

Thank you for answering so quikly ^_^ If there is any fights you dont know yet, jsut make sure you try to read about it before the raids, just to at least have an idea of whats going on, even though youll love to hear Lokie explain the fight ... lol
Holly
Holly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:00 am

Fair enough how did you hear about us anyway?
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Rithazor Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:24 am

Holly wrote:Nice what was your dps just out of curiosity?

Thank you for answering so quikly ^_^ If there is any fights you dont know yet, jsut make sure you try to read about it before the raids, just to at least have an idea of whats going on, even though youll love to hear Lokie explain the fight ... lol

I will make sure to read the rest of the nax fight this week. Overall DPS was in the 2200's using a crit strike elixir. Of course I DPS a lot higher on bosses like Patchwerk at around 3800.
Rithazor
Rithazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rithazor Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:25 am

getowned wrote:Fair enough how did you hear about us anyway?

Ive seen havoc running around on the server quite a bit. Ive inspected reachu, your 80 survival and i was impressed with his hunter. Ive done some heroics with a few people from your guild and always had an easy run.
Rithazor
Rithazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:32 am

Awsome : ) Nothing to add right now, will wait for the other officers to look at your app tomorrow. Good luck Like a Star @ heaven
Holly
Holly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:08 pm

I wont pretend to know how hunters are supposed to gear, so I will assume you gear is fine since the others have said so.

Your raiding experience as a whole is a bit sparse. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but keep in mind that you need to perform well in raids. I hold everyone to a very high standard, and you will be expected to meet that standard on your own and not with someone holding your hand the whole way. We like to have fun in raids, but the thing that allows us to have fun is that everyone buckles down and pays attention and gives the raid 100% attention while it going on.

/sign, We will see what you can do
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:44 am

Finish your enchants and replace those blues, we do not schedule 10 mans anymore so don't wait for something to fall into your lap. They arnt bad but they arnt purple.

/sign pst an officer for invite
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down