Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agorwal- Level 80 Fury Warrior

+3
Holly
Lokie
Agorwal
7 posters

Go down

Agorwal- Level 80 Fury Warrior Empty Agorwal- Level 80 Fury Warrior

Post  Agorwal Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Name of your character, class, and level? Agorwal, 80, Fury Warrior

List your talent specialization. 18/53/0 http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LG0G0fhZGx00E0ubeRVkAo

What's your real life age?16

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
Downed-10 And 25 Man Sartharion (no drakes),Naxx 25 Plague,Spider,Construct Quarters. Naxx 10 man Plague and Construct Quarters. Both Archavons.

TBC- Kara,Gruuls, Mags, 3/4 TK, 5/6 SSC, 4/5 Hyjal, 1/8 Black Temple

Pre-TBC- Mc,Aq20,ZG,AQ40- first 2 bosses, Bwl-5/8

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc. I'm not sure if I know anyone in Havoc.

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
Donatus Vox- Merged and Became Exsisto Paratus
Exsisto Paratus- Took A Break from WoW and it blew up.
Incursion II- Took a break with them progressing into BT, Came back for WoTLK it blew up day before i re-activated
Upper Echelon- just to chill with some friends until i found a new home

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid? I can raid everyday if need be but I'd like to go outside Razz

Why do you want to join Havoc? I want to join Havoc because i whispered one of the guild members asking what times you guys raided at, and it fits perfectly into my schedule, plus you guys have all of the content currently in game down and I want to help this guild progress through Ulduar.

Link your armory profile.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Agorwal
Agorwal
Agorwal

Back to top Go down

Agorwal- Level 80 Fury Warrior Empty Re: Agorwal- Level 80 Fury Warrior

Post  Lokie Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:17 pm

First, let me say that your app is very concise, which I like. Unfortunately we are about as saturated with warriors as we can stand to be at the moment with 2 regular dps warriors and 2 regular tanks. On top of it, we run heavy on mellee dps usually, and adding another would probably hurt us on some content.

Wait to see what some of the other officers say, but chances are that we wouldn't be able to fit you in that often.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm

I have to agree, our warrior situation is good right now, especially, like Lokie mentionned, that we are rolling with many melees as we are talking. I would find it difficult to fit you in the raids.. I think someone would have to sit out for you in order to get in, witch isnt impossible, but not the ideal situation for someone looking for a good spot in a guild.

Its nice to see you have everything enchanted and you seem to know you class very well. You seem to be a serious person, even if you are only 16 years old. Can you actually make every raid nights (sunday, monday and thursda for the 25's, 7:30pm to 11pm)?
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lockwood Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:13 am

If anything, I like your name. I was just re-reading The Crystal Shard the other day, your namesake is cool.

Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  MiniRiot Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:03 am

Lockwood wrote:If anything, I like your name. I was just re-reading The Crystal Shard the other day, your namesake is cool.

I love that series as well. I've read them all. Agorwal is the dwarf with the 2 morning stars right?
MiniRiot
MiniRiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Lockwood Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:17 am

MiniRiot wrote:
Lockwood wrote:If anything, I like your name. I was just re-reading The Crystal Shard the other day, your namesake is cool.

I love that series as well. I've read them all. Agorwal is the dwarf with the 2 morning stars right?

No he's the leader of Tremalaine(sp?) that gives Drizzt medical attention and asylum after he nearly kills the barbarian leader but is hurt in the process. Tells the other town leaders to suck it, and no one in his town will be racists against Drow anymore.

Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  MiniRiot Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:18 pm

My bad, I was thinking of Athrogate. The dwarf that dual wields morning stars and only talks in prose. He's one of my favorites. Lawl.
MiniRiot
MiniRiot

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Contemplating your app atm hang in there.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Agorwal Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Ya I can go to those raids and stay for the entirety
Agorwal
Agorwal

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrysaliz Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:32 pm

contemplating his application? haha. noober makes it seem like its almost a long and drawn out process
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Kinda is when your an officer. You ask yourself if you really want to bring in another plate dps class that we arnt lacking and have them qq when they are sat for others. Atm most of us are geared so swapping and or sitting isn't as big of a prob but come time for new content it most likely will be.

I'm willing to give you a chance but your gear is lacking atm and when it comes time to sit out for a senior member i don't want to hear any qq or see a gquit cause your pissed you sat. Best thing you can do is be on and put pressure on those other members to keep their spot. Not that there isnt a spot for you to earn just understand just that, its earned.

Also most of us are in our mid 20s and your 16 plz don't make us regret that.

/sign
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrysaliz Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:08 pm

oh yeah. sry for not being on for raid yesterday. i had to go to the hospital cause of a 106 fever, and major dehydration.
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down