Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dorkins - Hunter App

+2
Khrysaliz
Dorkins
6 posters

Go down

Dorkins - Hunter App Empty Dorkins - Hunter App

Post  Dorkins Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:31 am

Name of your character, class, and level?
Name: Dorkins
Class: Hunter
Level: 80

List your talent specialization.
6/14/51

What's your real life age?
Age - 13

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
I have cleared all available content besides 3 Drake in Obsidian Sanctum. I play at random times, however if there are set raid hours I will be able to make it to raid on those nights

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
Holly

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
I was in Fatal, I had left because there were no open raid spots, and I wish to raid as much as I can.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
As I said before my playing schedule is random depending on things like homework, but if there is a scheduled raid time I will be there.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
I need a guild that raids, and Holly found me in Ironforge and asked if I needed a guild.

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Dorkins

Dorkins

Back to top Go down

Dorkins - Hunter App Empty hey

Post  Khrysaliz Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 am

i think i remember seeing him on kuru's screen a few times actually

Last edited by khrysalis on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Dorkins - Hunter App Empty Re: Dorkins - Hunter App

Post  Khrysaliz Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 am

oh....and your gear is barely enchanted. i dont know if u just got it, but your only enchant that i saw was ur cloak. +22 agi. so u definately need to work on some enchants for ur gear
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:40 am

Gear is up to par with our content and I have talked with him for a few and he seemed like a nice guy!

We raid 25's on the same days during the week, witch are sunday, monday and thursday at 7:30. That being said, I noticed that you were only 13 year old and that is not an issue, as long as you prove that you are able to act with maturity and that you take the raids seriously. Also, we finish our raids at 11pm, sometimes 11:15 or 11:30 depending on what we are attempting, but we are asking people to at least be available untill 11pm. Would that be an issue for you?

/sign but I am waiting for answers : ) Good luck!
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:42 am

khrysalis wrote:oh....and your gear is barely enchanted. i dont know if u just got it, but your only enchant that i saw was ur cloak. +22 agi. so u definately need to work on some enchants for ur gear

Just inspected him in IF and all he needed was enchants on bracers actually, maybe he just got them enchanted.
Holly
Holly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dorkins - Hunter App Empty Raids/Enchants

Post  Dorkins Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:47 am

I will be able to come to raids on those times, and I will definently take raids seriously, also I did just get a bunch of my new gear enchanted

Dorkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:49 am

Good. Thank you for answering quikly, I will wait for other peoples comment : )
Holly
Holly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrysaliz Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:50 am

yeah. i was looking at the armory and kinda lol'd. no offense.
but il take hollys word for you..if it even matters...but if you are mature for you're age, i dont see why we wouldnt bring you in. but yet again, its not up to me.

its up to the head man and officers
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Dorkins - Hunter App Empty Lol

Post  Dorkins Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 am

Well what did you "LOL" at, my gear or the enchants; because I got a bunch of enchants today Very Happy

Dorkins

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:08 am

Ya you are missing a bunch of enchants i only noticed the bracer at first that's why Holly said that but you should def fix that asap (like before i inspect you next) other then that your gear is decent (not sure how it got that way in such a short time) lucky i guess.

Where is your loyalty? I ask that cause i see you have been in and out of fatal a couple times now and i don't wish to get to know anyone if they will just be gone the next week. assuming your brother is still in there I'm curious how that will work (like is he gonna try to convince you to join again) Your age is very low for this guild i must say but if you can make us believe it isn't then i guess its ok.

Decide now whether you want to raid, pvp, or do w/e you feel like it when you feel like it cause that's another thing i don't want to change a week from now after we have given you gear and got to know you.

Last but not least i cuss like a drunken sailor as do alot of others (as we are 20+ all the way up to 57) is this gonna be a problem? if so lets just say it cant be.

GL
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Dorkins - Hunter App Empty Loyalty

Post  Dorkins Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:22 am

Well, I have been in and out of Fatal mainly because of my brother who sometimes kicks me for fun, none of that is serious until lately when my brother got officer and kicked me out, (also said I was never gonna get in again), but by then everyone knew I was leaving and was cool with it. They understood that there could be only 25 raid spots and were O.K. with me leaving. As for the enchants everything of mine is enchanted besides my bracers ( which I'm getting tonight ) and my helm which im working on ebon blade rep for.

*Edit: I'm cool with cursing and things like that, even rascism gets past me, but only if it doesn't get serious*

Last edited by Dorkins on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)

Dorkins

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:41 am

Just spoke with your brother in game. Is it true you sleep walk and pee in the plants still?
JK he spoke rather highly of you.

I want to let a couple more of the officers take a look at your app before i confirm your invite but everything seems good.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:19 pm

I am gonna /sign on this as well. However, if you ever think that a conflict of interest is building up because your brother is in Fatal and you are in Havoc, please talk to one of the officers about it before you decide to act on it.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dephy Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Dorkins wrote:*Edit: I'm cool with cursing and things like that, even rascism gets past me, but only if it doesn't get serious*

hehe....hehe...

Dephy

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Alright pst an officer ingame for invite.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Please remember to request full forum access as outlined in the Public forum
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content