Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Priest. Originally a HAVOC member.

4 posters

Go down

Shadow Priest. Originally a HAVOC member. Empty Shadow Priest. Originally a HAVOC member.

Post  Allthtislord Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:20 pm

Name of your character, class, and level?
-Allthtislord
-Shadow Priest

List your talent specialization.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/priest/talents.html?tal=0502300130000000000000000000000000000000000503230412220123051551

What's your real life age?

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
-Lots of experience. I have downed
-Naj'entus in BT.
-Lurker, Hydros, Tidewalker in SSC.
-VR, Solarian and Al'ar in TK
-Rage and Anetheron in Hyjal.
-Of course full clears in mags, gruuls, ZA and K.

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
-Getowned

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason of your departure.
ETK, now known as End of Days. I stockpiled over 1500dkp and the guild was just unable to progress. So we all went our seperate ways for expansion.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
generally after 10pm. I work 5 days a week and some days i will get off around 4 or 5. So my raid schedule will be mixed and matched due to an unset schedule. I would predict 3 to 4 raid nights a week at the least.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
Its members are dedicated and talented. It's where I fit in.

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Allthtislord

My added note.
-I am not necessarily here for gear. I just wanted the progression. So If you can use me ever I would be more than happy to help. I really want to at least down more in Hyjal and BT.

Allthtislord

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest. Originally a HAVOC member. Empty Re: Shadow Priest. Originally a HAVOC member.

Post  thejewers Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:35 pm

How long were you in HAVOC previously? And why did you leave Excessive?
thejewers
thejewers

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest. Originally a HAVOC member. Empty Re:re: Shadow Priest. Originally a HAVOC member.

Post  Allthtislord Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:39 pm

I was in HAVOC for about 2.5 to 3 months. after the merge I was booted from excessive for reason of attendance by Friz. Also on the other hand, the first time we downed Lurker I called Friz out, via a personal message because at the time it wasn't his main. He was in complete 60 naxx gear and looted 2 pieces for himself. So that must have caused him some bitterness towards me.

Allthtislord

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest. Originally a HAVOC member. Empty Re: Shadow Priest. Originally a HAVOC member.

Post  thejewers Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Your gear seems up to par with the content we are on and all your shit is enchanted.

Maybe you should consider a respec to give yourself one more point in Shadow Focus to get hit capped or regem for 19 more spell hit.

Random info: He hit 70 in January and then joined HAVOC sometime in February or early March. I don't actually see him in HAVOC but that's not surprising if he joined right before the merger.
thejewers
thejewers

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest. Originally a HAVOC member. Empty Hey

Post  Holly Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Yeah I remember you from Havoc, so does Getowned. The only thing I was kinda concerned about was the fact that you can only be home at 10pm but if you say you can do 3-4 raids a week thats fine with us.

Jewers is right you need shadow focus. We could GREATLY use a shadow priest too ^^

/sign
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  thejewers Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:09 pm

Holly and I LOVE shadow priest Smile
thejewers
thejewers

Back to top Go down

Post  Allthtislord Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:24 pm

Sounds good, like I said, I work at Pizza Hut and live by myself, so cutting hours is out of the question. I am also a full time college student. So real life has been screaming in my face lately.

I am opened to any spec suggestions for raids. I am just PvE spec for dailys atm.

I am currently seeking a new job with hours more agreeable to my hobbies =)
So my raiding cripple shouldn't be permanent.

Allthtislord

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest. Originally a HAVOC member. Empty aight

Post  Holly Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:58 pm

Sounds good wisper an officer in game for an invite.
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:36 am

Welcome back
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down