Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tecknical - Elemental Shaman.

+3
Catodon
Mandy
Tecknical
7 posters

Go down

Tecknical - Elemental Shaman. Empty Tecknical - Elemental Shaman.

Post  Tecknical Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:32 am

Name of your main character, class, and level? Previous character you may have raided with as well if any.
Tecknical - Shaman - 80

What's your real life age?

Talk about your REAL raid experience and list your total days played.
I have raided a few times in pre-bc, such as Zul'gurub, AQ20, and Molten Core. In Burning Crusade, i raided kara, BT, ssc, tk, za, and hyjal. In the current wotlk i've raided everything, and an attempt to down 3 drake OS, our guild failed but easily completed the twilight duo achievement.

List any friends or people that will sign your application currently in Havoc.
i don't know anyone in Havoc.

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
Remedy, i plan on leaving because i am not able to meet their raiding day for naxx, because i have night class on tuesdays.

What's your normal playing schedule? Our 25 man raid nights are WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and SUNDAY, 7:15 to 11pm, are you able to make these?
my playing schedule varies, but i am able to make those raid days, infact those days would be best, although on some sundays i spend time with my family.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
In all honesty i would love to join Havoc because of the raiding times, i would also like to progress with a guild and make a lot of new friends along the way. Although i don't know anyone in Havoc i'm planning to get to know everyone and create a friendly relationship with everyone.

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Tecknical

Tecknical

Back to top Go down

Tecknical - Elemental Shaman. Empty Re: Tecknical - Elemental Shaman.

Post  Mandy Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 am

This is one of the replies to my trade spam. spoke to him in game seemed liek a nice enough fellow. checked his gear, told him he needed to work on gems, enchants, and his hit rating; then immediately saw him getting gems cut and what not on IF bridge. that shows me that he's willing to take criticism and put it to good use. another ele shaman would be great in my eyes, especially considering the amount of dps they bring to the table (*cough* xerith *cough*) lol.

ill /sign GL

Mandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Catodon Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:38 am

Its always nice to have new Shamans around. We currently have 2 Resto, 1 Ele and 1 Enh on the raid list most nights. I havent had the chance to look at your armory yet (@ work web blocks) but I would like to.
Catodon
Catodon

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Your gear is up to par to start with us on 3D and Ulduar when it comes out. We could benefit from a few more range, as we have to 22-23 man naxx on wednesdays most of the time. Also, like it has been said, ele shammans can pull great dps : )

We have a pretty consistant shaman that would have seniority over you so, it coudl happen that you have to sit for him, or even for another class, do you feel ok about this?

Last thing I wanted to say, idk what your hit raiting cap is, but personnally, when I gem for more hit, I usually go with the 9SP+8HIT gem (orange) so I can benefit from some spellpower as well. Im not asking you to change your gems again Razz but maybe go for that option in the future. you should also try to get the hit raiting naturally on your gear, so you can gem diffrently ^_^ Maybe im all wrong though!

I want xerith to look at your application, but for me:

/sign
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Tecknical - Elemental Shaman. Empty Tecknical - Elemental Shaman

Post  Tecknical Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Thanks, hit rating isn't natural on mail gear, mostly critical rating is, but ill take what u said into consideration on my future gems, although i was just trying to cap my hit rating. I feel ok with sitting, but if that were the case, would i be able to pug that week? just wondering.

Tecknical

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:34 pm

if u end up sitting out on a raid you're awarded 1/2 dkp, and you are allowed to pug that raid, as long as we clear it completely. If we only clear half for some reason ur expected to remain unsaved until its finished, in case you're needed.

Mandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Yeah just a comment about this, we allow an amount of dkp, as long as you were in the raid at the get going, and that we have to replace you later on, even at the start, because someone decided to log on at 7:28 and we started the raid at 7:15 for example. If we have 30 people on when we start the raid and that you cant get in, as much as possible try to remain available, but you wont be getting dkp in this situation.

Though, if you arent low on dps and are doing the work (not die on waves or fissure for example), there is no reason we would have you sit for someone that logged late if you were on on time for the raid.
Holly
Holly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerith Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:14 pm

His hit is fine, he actually has more then i do, so he could do with a little less but that's not an issue, drop pvp gear, pick up the ring from the badges, and just need to work on haste and should be good to go all in all you have decent gear and would be fine raiding with us

Xerith

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Thank you xerith, I didnt even have to talk to you in game ; )

Waiting on other officers comments and well take a decision.
Holly
Holly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Holly wrote:Thank you xerith, I didnt even have to talk to you in game ; )

Waiting on other officers comments and well take a decision.

i spoke to xerith in game for ya holly =)

Mandy

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Not long after mandy told me he was gonna app i also saw him in trade asking for gem cuts i even did one of them on my druid so i could check him out and teabag if needed (didn't tell him who i was) his gear looked good and the only concern i had was why he was leaving Remedy cause we don't recruit from other guilds as we arnt assholes like some. The reason he gave was acceptable and i wished him luck on his app. He tipped me so i guess hes ok.

Gear was good and i wouldn't mind having another Xerith running around in the raid with us so since you already stated that you understand others may have priority over you if they show up ontime and we are full /sign.

Gl
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:16 pm

/sign
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Tecknical - Elemental Shaman. Empty Tecknical - Elemental Shaman

Post  Tecknical Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:17 am

ok Xerith, yeah i was planning on buying that ring, but i wasnt to sure because i would have lost a bit of crit, but once i have enough badges i will purchase that ring (because i just bought T7.5 shoulders on tuesday)

Tecknical

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:22 am

Pst officer ingame for invite.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down