Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robertto- New Huntard wanting in

+4
Rithazor
Probert
Lockwood
Robertto
8 posters

Go down

Robertto- New Huntard wanting in Empty Robertto- New Huntard wanting in

Post  Robertto Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Name of your main character, class, and level? Previous character you may have raided with as well if any.
Robertto, Hunter, level 80. No other characters.

What's your real life age?

Talk about your REAL raid experience and list your total days played.
Well, I've been raiding since the end of BC. Didn't do much before that on the account of leveling, but while doing so I've learned the basic and more complicating mechanics of my class. I'm not sure if I can put complicating and Hunter together, but you get the point. After WotLK came out, I got into raiding more. You can check out my achievements.

List any friends or people that will sign your application currently in Havoc.
Mazaena. He's a very good real life friend of mine.

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
I was only in one guild previously, and that was Fatal. I left mainly because of them having to many hunters and raid spots being a problem. Also wasn't a fan of the officers.

What's your normal playing schedule? Our 25 man raid nights are WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and SUNDAY, 7:15 to 11pm, are you able to make these?
Those times are probably the best for me. I work and go to school during the day and more or less nothing after that

Why do you want to join Havoc?
In all honesty, to get stuff done without drama. This guild was recommended to me by some friends and they said some pretty good things that I liked. Also Mazaena is a total BAMF and any guild hes in has got to be good.

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Robertto
I think that should do it. Need to get agi enchant on my cloak ):

Thank you for your interest into Havoc and good luck!

Robertto

Back to top Go down

Robertto- New Huntard wanting in Empty Re: Robertto- New Huntard wanting in

Post  Lockwood Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 pm

congratulations on a properly filled out application pirat

Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Probert Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:53 pm

hey man . i filled mine out correctly. OH SNAP im in here lawlz
Probert
Probert

Back to top Go down

Post  Rithazor Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Your gems and enchants look right for your class and you look like a solid hunter. Good luck
Rithazor
Rithazor

http://www.myspace.com/miketheg0d

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:11 am

Gear isn't bad you need to work on getting your shoulder enchant though. Id add the cloak too but you called it already.

We could use another couple ranged dps mages the most cause they are the slackers but anything would be of assistance atm. Don't expect the officers in HAVOC to be push overs we will get in your ass when needed (better if not needed though). If you can handle sitting for senior members at times and or take criticism that you may have coming ill sign.

gl
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Robertto Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 am

Yeah I'm currently farming my Sons of Hodir rep. And yes, I can take criticism quite well, and I also wouldn't mind sitting for senior members. Just as long as I get a chance to prove myself Very Happy

Robertto

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 pm

We are discussing your app now. Your gear and experience are good, the current issue is whether we need more hunters. We should have a solid response soon.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Like it has been said, a Hunter is not the exact class we were looking for, as we need a mage more than anything. Though, we are lacking a few range dps and I beleive you are part of this last description ; )

/sign as long as you understand that there is 2 other Hunter that have priority over you atm. This will be an issue mostly when Ulduar comes out, when everybody and their brothers will want in the first raid.
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Just out of curiosity, what didnt you like about the Officers in Fatal? You said you were not a fan. Be truthfull and dont be affraid to tell us the reasons, cause I think we are a very different guild than Fatal. Just was kinda curious about it.
Holly
Holly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rithazor Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:11 am

Holly wrote:Like it has been said, a Hunter is not the exact class we were looking for, as we need a mage more than anything. Though, we are lacking a few range dps and I beleive you are part of this last description ; )

/sign as long as you understand that there is 2 other Hunter that have priority over you atm. This will be an issue mostly when Ulduar comes out, when everybody and their brothers will want in the first raid.

I can tell you guys that as of right now my work scheduele changes every week. one week i will be working on raid nights and the next i wont. Im in the military and i cant really change that. So Robertto might be able to fill in for me more than you guys think so it might not be all that bad to have the extra hunter. Im not saying I am unreliable but my scheduele prevents me from attending about 50% of the raid nights at this point.
Rithazor
Rithazor

http://www.myspace.com/miketheg0d

Back to top Go down

Post  BioGenx2b Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:51 am

/sign if I have any ground at all.

I remember when Rob started WoW and was a total scrub etc. Totally bad and he wiped our BRD runs all the time. Then he got a passion for his hunter and played and studied the shit out of the class and found a spec he liked. Now, he makes my (ret) pally cry with his sustained DPS and cool attitude. In a way, I wish I could still point, laugh, and flex at him for being superior in every way Azerothian, but it's just not true.

tl;dr
Scrubarella turned DPS Therapist (compound word), I'd run with this guy any day. He knows his shit, and his numbers reflect that.

BioGenx2b

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Alright, whisper an officer in game for an invite.
Holly
Holly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum