Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuaroo (or whatever I change my name to)

+5
thejewers
Holly
Dephy
Khrysaliz
Nuaroo
9 posters

Go down

Nuaroo (or whatever I change my name to) Empty Nuaroo (or whatever I change my name to)

Post  Nuaroo Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:26 am

Name of your character, class, and level?
Nuaroo(maybe), Druid, 80

List your talent specialization.
Balance

What's your real life age?

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
Some 25 man Naxx experience, /played of 35 days

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
Khrysaliz

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.
Liberi Fatali (skywall)
may be leaving to change servers and join friend Khrysaliz

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
Everyday after 6pm your server time

Why do you want to join Havoc?
FOr progression, and I like the way you guys raid. I hear it over Khrysaliz's speakers, and it sounds like you guys are very organized. Plus, Noober is a very nice man. ^_^

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skywall&n=Nuaroo
Nuaroo
Nuaroo

Back to top Go down

Nuaroo (or whatever I change my name to) Empty Re: Nuaroo (or whatever I change my name to)

Post  Khrysaliz Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:35 am

Like I said, he just hit 80 a week ago or so. He is still working on his gear, and he doesnt want to enchant his blues right now. He knows he needs enchants, and new gear, but that links back to my main arguement.
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Nuaroo (or whatever I change my name to) Empty Re: Nuaroo (or whatever I change my name to)

Post  Dephy Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:08 am

Gears pretty good for hitting 80 so recently IMO. Some pieces like the neck and head could probably be replaced pretty quickly, heroics or 10 man or whatever.

Do Khrys a favor and lookout for those void zones Smile

Dephy

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrysaliz Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:30 pm

dont worry. if he doesnt, i will turn around and give him a smackdown
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:16 pm

rofl, noober is a nice guy! I liked it /sign

Seriously your gear is decent for being 80 recently. Our core raiders are pretty much set when it comes to their gear in Naxx so I dont think it would be very hard to get you some upgrades.

We are lacking a few dps every night at 7:30, and it fills up by 8:30 usually. If you show up at 7:15 and work on your spot, you will have one. We currently have a boomkin already that attends to all of the raids, he would have priority over you, though its not really a problem to bring two in the raid.

How is it to be Khryz friend?
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrysaliz Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:21 pm

thanks holly. and does ur comment mean he will get a spot? or have to wait for one/earn it?
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  thejewers Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:31 pm

I think the main problem you will have is you have a very weak reference =/ he kinda sucks only 27k dps is kinda lacking Sad
thejewers
thejewers

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrysaliz Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:08 pm

thanks jewers...
i hate you
lol
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Well, bringing multiple boomkins doesn't really stack any buffs/debuffs, but like holly said, it also doesn't hurt since they do bring nice dmg, and a b-rez. Keep in mind coming in that you will be jumping into dps with a lot of people who are already playing close to the top of their game, and we will expect the same of you. We know gear will have a large impact at first, but I will expect to see your numbers increase steadily as the gear gap closes.

I will /sign to see how he does.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrysaliz Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 pm

lokie, will he be able to get a raid spot since he will be on before I am for raid? cause thats what is kinda holding him back from transferring
Khrysaliz
Khrysaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  Dephy Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Holly wrote:We are lacking a few dps every night at 7:30, and it fills up by 8:30 usually. If you show up at 7:15 and work on your spot, you will have one. We currently have a boomkin already that attends to all of the raids, he would have priority over you, though its not really a problem to bring two in the raid.
Khrys and Nuaroo, I cant speak for Holly, but I think she means that if you are on early for raid, you will most likely get an invite. If people get on late, theyre obviously going to take a body over leaving that spot empty. If the dps is really that lacking then someone may get switched out, ya know how that goes.

And Im assuming she means Movan or Grim's alt gets gear priority.

Holly has to comment to be positive though, gogo!

Dephy

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:03 pm

thejewers wrote:I think the main problem you will have is you have a very weak reference =/ he kinda sucks only 27k dps is kinda lacking Sad

That is very true.

If you have been listening to vent for more then one raid lockout and you still want to xfer and get yelled at by me more ill sign for the bigball factor /gratz. For real though your gear isnt horrible for a week at 80 just plan to work on it and as quickly as possible. Be at the top of your game and rdy to raid your spot will reflect it.

/sign
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Dephy wrote:
Holly wrote:We are lacking a few dps every night at 7:30, and it fills up by 8:30 usually. If you show up at 7:15 and work on your spot, you will have one. We currently have a boomkin already that attends to all of the raids, he would have priority over you, though its not really a problem to bring two in the raid.
Khrys and Nuaroo, I cant speak for Holly, but I think she means that if you are on early for raid, you will most likely get an invite. If people get on late, theyre obviously going to take a body over leaving that spot empty. If the dps is really that lacking then someone may get switched out, ya know how that goes.

And Im assuming she means Movan or Grim's alt gets gear priority.

Holly has to comment to be positive though, gogo!

lol what?

Nah no alt gets gear priority over mains just be online and do your job people have to work for their spots everyday its just the way it is. Xfer at will id say you'd be fine. But make sure you let your guild know first cause heads up are nice.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuaroo Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Yeah, I hit 80 on the 30th of January, and had all feral priority gear from quests and instances, so everything I have is from about 2 days of gathering gear.
Problem I'm having with my guild right now is people not understanding what to do on bosses, so we can't progress very well. We are stuck on the horsemen and thaddius because of others not being able to figure it out, myself i understand it all so far
Nuaroo
Nuaroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodhisage Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:35 pm

/sign for trial

Most nights we start with less than 25 people in the raid, so if you are on time and show up each raid night It won't be a prob. at all getting a raid spot.

Bodhisage

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:39 pm

What I meant is that a boomkin is prally not the first class I would have liked to recruit right now, as we have a very dedicated one already, though its dps and we are lacking a few dps pretty much every time the raid invites are going on.

I think if your friend is on before the raid invites Khryz, he will be in the raid. In the case where we would have 30 people on at 7:20, he might have to sit for better dps or a different class, but I dont think that will be an issue if I look at the raids since the last month. We have been clearing naxx with 22-23 people many times, filling up the spots as people were logging.

Sorry if it wasnt clear, I hope this help understand.
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuaroo Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:41 pm

What about feral cat? Would that be more preferred since you already have a moonkin?
Nuaroo
Nuaroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lockwood Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:47 pm

we've got a cat too. no bears, but i dunno the tanking situation. you should probably play what you wanna play though.

Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Pst an officer when you land.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum