Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ret Paladin 80 LFG

2 posters

Go down

Ret Paladin 80 LFG Empty Ret Paladin 80 LFG

Post  Bludrac Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:09 pm

Please copy and paste this form into your application. Answer each question and see this as an opportunity to impress. Thank you for your interest and good luck!

Name of your character, class, and level?
Bludrac, Retribution Paladin, 80.

List your talent specialization.
0-6-65 Willing to respec for raiding, (remain Ret but to respec for raiding situations i.e. Kings etc.)

What's your real life age?
20-male-

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
I started at the end of Vanilla Wow. I have done Kara, SSC, and a few parts of TK. Time played: 53 days, 19 hours.

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.
Grimdaddy
What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.

Existo Paratus, Knights who say Ni, Art of War. I left AoW about a year and a half ago ( I think) because I quit Wow. I left Existo Paratus because I quit WoW. I Left the Knights who Say Ni when my friend "Belicose" made the guild I am now "Lifebringer." However, Belicose was thinking of Xfering, and one of my friends in WoW "grimdaddy" said I should apply. So here I am.

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?

I can play almost every day, right now I cant play so much because of Finals. I am a full time student, which means my early mornings are busy but the rest of the week i can play 3-4 hours a day at night.

Why do you want to join Havoc?
I want to get into Naxx and end game content. I started WoW right before BC came out, and so I never got to go into Naxx. I want to see my Paladin get sweet gears and progress through the game with a competent guild in order to get epic loots and to have fun.

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Bludrac

Bludrac

Back to top Go down

Ret Paladin 80 LFG Empty Re: Ret Paladin 80 LFG

Post  Holly Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:55 pm

Well.. I guess you got invited already so.
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum