Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 Pally looking for a good home =)

4 posters

Go down

80 Pally looking for a good home =) Empty 80 Pally looking for a good home =)

Post  Dareth Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:55 am

Name of your character, class, and level?
Dareth Paladin 80

List your talent specialization.
0/5/66

What's your real life age?
31 as of December 15th

Talk about your raid experience and list your days played.
iv done everything from mc and bwl back in the day up to black temple most recently 72 days

List any friends or people that will sign your app currently in Havoc.

getowned told me to toss up a app so i assume him =)

What guilds were you previously in? Let us know the reason for your departure.

Was in nightshift first and i left becuse i took a long break....since my return i was in Darkness rising i was invited and stayed for some raid exp they broke up

What's your normal playing schedule? Are there any days you know you can't raid?
its a bit hectic i have 2 small kids i can raid usualy 3-4 days a week sometimes more sometimes less i always try to attend for the exp or if i cant atleast let someone know

Why do you want to join Havoc?
id realy like to get back in a good guild that knows there stuff and hopefully learn and help others learn new things at the same time
i used to be a hardcore raider before i took a long break and kinda fell behind but i got back and now i want the fun times and friends back. i appricate your time reading this and hope to hear from you soon..... Dareth/Dave

Link your armory profile.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Dareth
Dareth
Dareth

Back to top Go down

80 Pally looking for a good home =) Empty Re: 80 Pally looking for a good home =)

Post  Lokie Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:01 pm

I'm not entirely sure about ret pallys and specs, but it seems you have a few talents in the ret tree that are made for soloing such as pursuit of justice and deflection. For raids in particular, we will want BoK, so you could drop the 5 points you have there for full BoK.

Your gear needs a lot of work, but seeing as how most of it is 78+ you seem to be working on it already. We could use a consistent ret pally, and you seem to think you are able to be consistent for a 3-night raid week, which is what we will be using come January when we start 25-mans.

I'm willing to /sign for trial, but make sure you know that you are coming into a guild that is hoping to progress. It is your job to be the best at your class at all times. Read elitist jerks, crunch numbers, research fights, tweak your spec/gear, and eat consumables like candy.
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

80 Pally looking for a good home =) Empty Re: 80 Pally looking for a good home =)

Post  Dareth Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:36 pm

great u will be able to see that im easy to get along with and a hard worker =)
Dareth
Dareth

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:13 pm

I have done a heroic with him and getowned and he seemed like a good guy. He was doing a good job and also offered to sit out for better dps after a few tries on the same boss, witch I thought was pretty humble.

Right gear is an issue as it is, with heroics and naxx, you should be able to start 25's on jan 4th.

Like Lokie said, we are looking for people able to make at least 3 nights a week so it sounds like you would be able to make those.

/sign
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:32 pm

The guy in my eyes has the perfect attitude for raiding he isn't gonna cop out at the site of a wipe or piss and moan he would rather get revenge on the thing holding us back which is the same for most of us and a problem that we had to deal with in the past with less exp raiders coming in thinking gear would fall out of the sky... god id love to name names but that's beside the point.

He knows his gear isn't the greatest and is actually a weaponsmith so will be able to make some things soon also a few runs with us should help considerably cause pugs are pugs. As for kings if you are the only pally in the grp its a must but if we wind up having another (prot or holy they usually have it) then you can spec for more dps or w/e. As with lokie I'm not real up on the whole retardin spec deal i just know not having kings on me really sucks.

One thing i forgot to mention to you was raid times which are 7:30 - 11:00pm so if that works for you i think you'll fit in nicely. Also i don't think i need to explain the fact that 20 peeps cant fit into one 10 man or 30 into a 25 so it depends on makeup and such who gets in. You already stated that you understand how to let someone know then you wont be avail so that's a def bonus cause our last ret pally was kicked for dcing then not coming back or letting anyone know 2 nights in a row. Its not that we are "Havoc jerks" its just that some things cant be tolerated w/o consequences but i think you understand that already.

/sign for trial

gl
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:54 pm

Pst officer ingame for invite.
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down