Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortlocks reapplication after inactivity.

4 posters

Go down

Mortlocks reapplication after inactivity. Empty Mortlocks reapplication after inactivity.

Post  mortlock Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:22 pm

Hey it's Mortlock you might remember me from such raid instances as Kara, Gruul's and ZA, mind u i think i only went to ZA once b4 becoming inactive. Currently I'm only Lvl 70 because I just walked into the house with a copy of Wotlk, but over the next fortnight i expect to hit 80. I was specced for holy prior, haven't decided what my levelling spec will be as of yet, raiding spec I'm happy to go either prot or holy depending on what is best for the guild. I've got 45 days up atm, currently my gear is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Mortlock.

I was around in HAVOC pretty much the whole time until ZA came out, then I stopped playing WoW in general... I'm 26 from australia and your saturday night is pretty much the only time I'm not free to raid. A few of u should still remember me. My only previous guild experiences were guilds that dissolved such as Elite Mercenaries, and then Fury which merged into havoc anyway. I thought I would just rejoin my old guild cos i'm back really, and if you will have me I'm glad to come back. Regular raiding is about the only thing that keeps me playing the game!!!

Anyways Hope to join u soon.
mortlock
mortlock

Back to top Go down

Mortlocks reapplication after inactivity. Empty hehe

Post  mortlock Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:26 pm

+ I'll try not to accidentally hit DI when meaning to BoK ppl pre-boss fights this time... rofl
mortlock
mortlock

Back to top Go down

Mortlocks reapplication after inactivity. Empty Re: Mortlocks reapplication after inactivity.

Post  getowned Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:07 am

Good to see you back playing again. Atm we are in need of a coupel hard core holy pallies so if your up for it get to 80 and do it up. Plz though if somehting comes up irl let us know on forums.

/signed
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Mortlocks reapplication after inactivity. Empty Re: Mortlocks reapplication after inactivity.

Post  Holly Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:13 am

Yeah could def use 1 or 2 more Holy paladin, especially for 25's that are comming soon.

I do not want you to tell us why you took a break from WoW because I dont want to get into your private life, thoug I am a bit concern with that, just because I wouldnt want to have you raid with us for 3 months and then you decide you play another game or have enough or get tired of it. I would like to hear that we will be able to rely on you.

/sign
Holly
Holly
Admin

https://havoc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mortlock Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:35 am

After 4 years of playing everyone needs a break every once in a while... Wink
mortlock
mortlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokie Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:47 am

Good to see you again mort. Though I know you are a very consistent raider, I am kind of a stickler for rules. Even though you are rejoining HAVOC, we are essentially a new guild with new guidelines. Do me a favor and read through the pre-application guidelines and post once you have done that (your app format leads me to believe you havn't done that Razz) While I know that you are a dedicated raider and will have no problems earning your good name back, be aware that you will come in as trial and wont be getting special treatment because you are an old member (aussie sexes chats for special treatment)
Lokie
Lokie

Back to top Go down

Post  mortlock Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:17 am

The only thing i thought i left out was missing enchants, but since most of my current gear will prolly be scrapped in 2 weeks I didn't think it was necessary. I'll be speccing ret for levelling just so I can smash through to 80 as quickly as possible, but through the process I will be hammering through 5mans quite religiously to at least obtain reasonable blue gear so we can start hitting the raid content as quickly as possible. Then I guess holy is what I will collect if necessary. Would like to be prot but again that's up to the guild. I haven't even allocated any talent points for levelling at this stage while I research info and stuff. I'm dedicated for at least the next 2 months which is what my subscription is paid up for, beyond that how can anyone tell, I may be moving countries after that, but depending on timezones I expect to continue playing. In the past I have turned up 6 days a week for raids and I don't see how it will be any different this time.
mortlock
mortlock

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:42 am

We need people far more then 2 months i think thats what holly was trying to point out so plz think about that before hand, Shocked
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  mortlock Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 am

I drop away from WoW when I turn up for raids and no one else does, cos as I said it's the only thing that keeps me playing, If everyone else stays dedicated and we are getting good turn outs for raids then hell yeah I'm on board for as long as you need me. If attendances turn to shit, or things get to disorganised, then my urge to log in dwindles.
mortlock
mortlock

Back to top Go down

Post  getowned Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:27 am

Whisper an officer for invite
getowned
getowned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum